➤ 1. Optimus and Ellie (Bayverse)

Prompt: "You're trembling."
Word Count: 1.3k
Warnings: Attempted Sexual Assault

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Going out at night to get groceries wasn't the best idea, but I'd convinced Optimus to let me do so on the grounds that there were fewer people, making it safer for us both.

I couldn't get trampled, and there was less of a chance of him being recognised. Even so, there were strange people that emerged at night time, and tonight would be no exception.

"Would you like me to come with you?" Optimus' gentle voice emerged from within his cab as I was carefully climbing down the steps to reach the concrete below. "No, I can handle it. But thank you, Optimus."

I made sure to rest a hand against his fender for a moment as a thank you before pulling my jacket tighter around me for protection against the cold and heading into the supermarket.

There was only a skeleton crew working in the supermarket, and the tired looking woman behind the counter merely glanced my way before busying herself with her phone once more.

I did my usual rounds, starting in the furthest aisle and making my way towards the checkout, picking up everything on my list as I passed it. As I stopped to examine two different brands of apple juice, a hand wrapped around my waist.

I squeaked in shock and turned expecting to find Optimus in his holoform, but instead, there was a tall scary looking man in his place. He certainly didn't look welcoming, and I shrunk back from him as far as I could before he noticed and pulled me closer.

"Where d'ya think you're goin, sweetheart?" Unable to reach my phone to call Optimus, I opted to wriggle in the man's grip and shuffle closer to the front of the supermarket, where Optimus could see me from his altmode.

Unfortunately, he was having none of it. "Quit that," He grabbed the apple juice bottles from my hands and shoved them back onto the shelf before gripping my waist in a vicelike hold and leading me towards the entrance. The woman at the checkout didn't even look up from her phone as the man led me outside.

Unlucky for me, it had begun to rain. If it was cold already, then I was soon shivering from the cold rain. I struggled in his grip as we passed by Optimus, parked outside the supermarket. I could see his side mirror following us as he watched where I was being taken. As usual, he was making sure no one was around to watch his holoform engage.

The red and blue paint disappeared from view as we rounded a corner, me being shoved into an alleyway. I felt more than happy to be free from his grip, but I was now soaked to the bone and cornered in an alleyway, the man blocking my way of escaping.

As I attempted to dart under his left arm, he grabbed me, chuckling. "You're not going anywhere, baby." I was then thrown to the ground in front of him, making him laugh again as I whimpered in pain. Clearly, this was all just a game to him. A sick, terrifying game.

"C'mon, take it off!" He snapped as I dragged myself further away from him, panic overloading my senses as he stormed closer. I pressed myself to the wall as if that would help, but he still managed to grip the hood of my jacket and tear it off my arms, ripping a few seams in the process.

Left in just my long sleeve shirt, which had since become see-through due to the rain, I wrapped my arms around myself. He chuckled once more, reaching down to remove the next layer, and I screwed my eyes shut to try and block out what was happening.

I jumped as I heard him suddenly shout, a sickening crack sounding just inches away from me. Rather than look at what was happening, I buried my face into my knees and tried to imagine being anywhere else but here. My little comfort zone was soon invaded by a hand touching my shoulder, causing me to scream and attempt to hit whoever was now touching me.

"Hey, Hey! It's me- Ellie, it's me!" The deep voice of Optimus greeted me warmly as I lifted my head in response. It was indeed Optimus, his holoform leaning over me to somewhat relieve me of the constant rain. "Come on, let's get you dry."

I held onto his shoulders as he gently picked me up, holding me close to him. The bridal style hold allowed me to bury my face into his warm chest, shaking hands now gripping at his shirt as my body begged for warmth. Turns out rain and winter don't mix. Not in the least.

Optimus easily carried me from the alleyway back to his altmode and helped me up the set of small stairs into the passenger's seat. His heaters came to life almost immediately after my door shut, the thrumming of the rain now pounding against his roof instead of my skull.

Curling up in my seat, I did my best to retain what little body heat I had left, and clearly, it was worrying Optimus. "My love, you need to remove your wet clothes. They're preventing your core temperature from rising."

His holoform had suddenly appeared in the driver's seat, but I was used to it at this point. I nodded along with his suggestion, doing my best with shaking hands to peel off my soaking wet shirt and jeans, my cold skin tingling in reaction to the hot air coming from Optimus' heaters.

Left in only my bra and underwear, I once again curled up in my seat and waited for my body temperature to rise. Optimus was obviously doing his best to look everywhere but me, being the gentleman he was even when it wasn't necessary. But minutes later, he sighed to himself.

"You're trembling." That was rather obvious, and I wanted to point that fact out, but nothing came out. My teeth were chattering too much for me to speak. "Come here." He gestured for me to cross over his cab and join him in his seat, which to everyone else would look somewhat scandalous.

But to hell with everyone else. I was currently freezing my ass off and if Optimus was willing to cuddle with an ice block, then I couldn't give two shits about the rest of the world. It took a moment for me to gather my sapped strength, gently climbing over to his side of the cab.

He welcomed me with open arms, getting me settled on his lap as he took off his thick winter jacket and pulled it around my form. Now cocooned in warmth, I wrapped my arms around his waist, burying my face in his chest.

Surprisingly, he was okay with it. Normally this sort of thing would make him uncomfortable, but he seemed to be getting used to the affection and intimacy. Which I was very glad for. "Are you feeling any better, my love?"

Optimus murmured, one of his arms tightening around my waist underneath his jacket. I shifted closer to him as I mumbled a yes in response to his question, feeling much warmer already.

As I tilted my head up to see his handsome face, he began to draw tiny shapes on my waist with his thumb. "Thank you for saving me, Optimus..." I couldn't help but smile as he looked down at me, the smallest of smiles upturning his lips.

Yet again to my surprise, he leaned down to kiss me softly. "Anytime. I will always be there when you need me." Snuggling into his chest, I felt his altmode rumble to life beneath us. "We can go shopping tomorrow. For now, I believe you need rest."

He wasn't wrong. My eyelids felt heavier than ever as we began to move, Optimus holding me in place with his arm. "Sleep well, my love." The last thing I felt before I slipped away into a dreamless sleep was another soft kiss to the top of my head.

~*~

First imagine! Let me know if you're enjoying it ❤️