➤ 6. Bee and Rose [SMUT] (Bayverse)

Word Count: 2.6k
Warning: Smut?? Pretty obvious lmao. Unprotected sex. (Use protection, don't be stupid.)

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

It'd been a long day of travelling, and by the time we made it home, Bee and I were equally exhausted. He'd been recharging in the garage while I got the house in order, Sam out with Will for the night.

The silence was welcomed. It gave me an opportunity to relax and put on a movie. I was only paying half of my attention to the movie, the other half busy thinking about Bee and I's journey home. He'd been distracted by something, but I had no idea what.

It couldn't have been the weather. It was sunny all the way from New York to Florida. Something else was on his processor, and it was bugging me. I wasn't even able to distract him with jokes.

As I pondered over what it could be, a soft noise emerged from the back of my mind, echoing inside my head. An intense wave of need from Bee was leeching through our bond, and I felt my body reacting to it.

Readjusting my skirt, I tried to pay more attention to the movie. Bee was probably having a weird dream or something. I even turned the volume up as more noises floated from Bee's side of the bond, but nothing was working.

Standing with a huff, I was shocked to find a damp spot on the couch where I'd previously been sitting. Whatever Bee was doing, it was affecting me more than I'd care to admit. With one thing on my mind, I headed to the garage.

Bee looked exactly the same as he did when I left him, but the noises continued. A particularly loud groan of satisfaction echoed through my head as I flicked on the light switch, Bee's paint job sparkling slightly in the now bright room.

"Bee," I tried to get his attention, but it didn't work. I was losing my patience quickly at this point, shifting my weight back and forth on my feet. It caused my thighs to rub together, the friction making me bite my lip. "BEE!"

As I snapped his name, he finally woke up. His holoform engaged seconds later, flickering slightly as he rubbed the sleep from his eyes. "What's wrong?" He yawned, stretching his arms towards the roof.

The movement caused his shirt to raise slightly, showing off the deep v-line that carved downwards and disappeared past the hem of his jeans. "I was having a really good dream." He mumbled, and I caught him trailing his eyes up from my bare feet to where my skirt ended mid-thigh.

"Yeah, I can imagine. Your moaning was coming through the bond, and I couldn't focus on my movie." I smirked, pleased to see his full attention on me. Every time he looked at me with that expression, where he was practically drooling, made my self-confidence skyrocket.

He sheepishly grinned as he tore his gaze away from my legs to meet my eyes. "Sorry. If it's any consolation, you were enjoying yourself." Oh, I'm sure I was. He watched me with a smirk growing on his lips as I walked into the garage, shutting the door behind me.

"How about you show me what happened in this dream of yours?" My tiredness was all but gone by now. Bee leaned back against his altmode as I stepped closer, gently placing my hands on his hips. "What was I doing?"

I slid my hands underneath his shirt as he thought back on his dream. "You were on my hood. On your stomach. Taking all of me like a good girl." I bit down harder on my lip, clenching my thighs together as I started to lift his shirt, desperate to get rid of it.

Rather than talking again, Bee leaned down to crash his lips to mine with haste. I had to go on my tiptoes in order to wrap my arms around his neck, but he wasn't content with that. Pulling away, Bee managed to tear off his shirt in one movement.