Chapter 20

September 28th

Everyone is awake and eating breakfast. I just got off the phone with Toby, and he is coming to get me from here. Rachel gave me some normal clothes that cover my butt and boobs. I walk back inside the fairly big house.

"Ok someone is coming to pick me up, please do not let him see you." I beg.

"How are you not hungover?" I think his name is Trenton, whatever he is sexy.

"I don't get hung over that much." I reply.

Will comes downstairs with only boxers on. I can't help but stare, I look over at Rachel she only glances, like she sees it everyday. A part of me wishes I could live here too, but the rest of me want to spend the rest of my life with Toby.

I notice Toby's car pull in.

"By Alice." All the guys say in different voices, some moaned it like little boys, some said it normal, I will never forget that night. I walk out to the gravel driveway with my dress in my hands and my heels on my feet. Toby smiles at me through the windshield.

I hear the front door open behind me. I turn around scared to see one of the guys coming out. It was Rachel running my phone out to me.

"See you later." She says handing me my phone.

"See you later." I smile and open the door to Toby's car.

His car is so clean and smells new. It was clean last night too. How does he keep it so clean?

"You look gorgeous." His eyes light up looking at me.

"Thanks." I have my hair up in a messy bun and no makeup on.

"Where to?" He asks backing out of the driveway.

"My mom is probably at work, and I need to get some different clothes and shower. Then maybe we can go do something fun?"

"Sure." He agrees and looks at my lips then back at the road.

Toby is on his phone and driving.

"You know texting and driving kills more passengers than drivers." I made that up.

He smiles at me then puts his phone down. Seconds later my phone goes off. I look at it and it's Toby, he sent me a picture of us when we were in Florida. This was before he left me.

We arrive at my moms large house. Nobody is here. We park and go inside.

"I will hurt you"

His words play in my mind over and over. What did he mean by that?

We get out of the car. We go inside. Toby looks around.

"Would you bring other guys here?" Toby asks and makes a horrified face like he didn't mean to say that.

"Uh, no." I lie.

I don't want him to be creeped out. I lead him up to my room.

"I'm going to get in the shower." I go in my bathroom attached to my bedroom. I shut the door and start the shower.

I hear Toby on the phone but I can't tell what he is saying. He better not be on the phone with his pretty, blonde boss. I undress myself from Rachel's clothes and get in the shower.

I turn the water off and get a towel. He isn't on the phone anymore. I wrap the towel around me and walk out of the bathroom.

"Who were you on the phone with?" I question.

"It's a surprise." He smirks at me.

"How am I suppose to know what to wear?" I smirk back at him.