Ch-9 Time for a little fun (Editing Finished)

A/N- PAST SELF HARM WARNING!! I'm not going to go into gory details its just a mention of it. I'll put a warning on the part of the chapter its in and when it ends.

Kai's POV

Cole and I had pulled Sensei into the kitchen and explained everything. The last few days, the strange dream Cole and I had last night, and everything in between. He told us to go back to the main deck and said we had double training for not telling him sooner. He started thinking about what to do with this new information. We didn't complain, he would've given us triple the training if we did.

So, Cole and I are now on the main deck training like no tomorrow. "What do you think Sensei will do?" Cole asked me as he broke the punching bag, again. "I don't know, I just hope I'M not the one who is going to be punished." I said as I watched him grab a new punching bag out of the closet.

"Most likely not, your the victim here. Anyway, what do you want to do after this?" He stated/asked as he put the new punching bag in the old ones place. "Hmm, cuddle while watching a movie? With snacks of course." I asked as I went over and hugged his waist from behind.

"Yeah sounds good, what do you want to watch?" He asked as he turned around now facing me, wrapping his arms around me in the process. "How about " Love, Simon"? I heard it's really good." I said as I snuggled up into his chest. "Sounds like a plan! Let me shower first, I don't want to cuddle while I'm hot and sweaty." He replied, I let a smirk pull at my lips. "What if I like you all hot and sweaty?" I teased as I gave his exposed skin that I could reach a kiss. He chuckled and squeezed me lightly in his hold. "You can have me all hot and sweaty later baby. Right now I want to smell good." He said giving me a kiss on the head. I let out a small chuckle of my own," I'm gonna hold you too that Mr. Brookstone."

After getting the okay from Sensei that we had trained enough for the day, we headed back to the room. After grabbing Cole's laptop, we got some snacks from the kitchen and got comfortable. I was sitting in Cole's lap and the computer in mine, with the snacks sitting on the side table.

 »»————><————««

We were half way through the movie when I felt Cole shift a few times behind me. I didn't think anything of it, til I felt something poking me between my thighs. I blushed as red as my gi and asked, "C-Cole? Did you leave something in your pocket? Or are you just happy to see me." He response was to chuckle. "Real smooth babe. You're not so innocent, shifting around in my lap the way you have." I laughed,"I'm just trying to get comfortable." I replied innocently.

He then paused the movie and put the laptop on the side table, knocking off some empty chip bags and candy wrappers. He started to lightly kiss my neck, and caressed my sides in the process. I let out a light gasp as he got to my soft spot, littering the area with love bites and hickeys. His cold hands then went under my shirt and started to glide along my warm skin. He then removed my shirt and continued to feel my chest.

I then turned around, so that I was facing him. I pulled him into a passionate, lustful, and loving filled kiss, pouring all of me into it. He returned the kiss with the same amount of energy, if not more. He then licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I denied him access, to tease him a little, it was a bit of a wrong move. He lightly growled at my action, and lightly bit my lip, but I still didn't budge, wrong move, again. He growled a little louder and moved one of his hands from my waist, a little lower to my hips.

He went lower and grazed my ass with one of his hands and lightly squeezed one of my cheeks. I then gasped, which resulted with him shooting his tongue into my mouth like a bullet, I didn't even have a chance to fight for Dominance. I could help but sigh and moan as his tongue explored my mouth, claiming it as his new territory. We finally separated because we are human and need air, what an inconvenience. As we separated a string of saliva had connected us by the mouths and fell on us as we were breathing hard from lack if air.