Follow my rules or leave

So I left and as of right now I was with Bee. Nothing new really I used to live with her basically when I would get kicked out a lot before. So it was no difference now.

Notification

Baby father 🍼⭐️: Atiya sick or??

Me: why?

Baby father 🍼⭐️: she's crying a lot and like I tried all my techniques but like she just keeps crying

Baby father 🍼⭐️: lowkey freaking out

Me: I'll go over?

Baby father 🍼⭐️: thanks 💝
Seen

I walk in Bee room to see her and Fenix hella um busy and I walk out immediately being unnoticed.

Me: J babes can u take me to Gees place?

J baby 😍: ight be there in 15

Me: thanks 😘
Seen

Jack soon pulls up and I let him know what's up. I felt a bit nervous on going to the house. Once I got there we said our goodbyes.

I knock and Kato opens up with him covering his ears. Once I step in I hear Atiya yells and cries and I look around to see all the guys annoyed.

"Sorry guys" I laugh lightly.

"Just stop it please" Franky grabs my shoulder squeezing it a bit.

Recently I feel like Franky been lowkey flirting. I haven't said anything knowing it would go back to Alejandro, if I told anyone. Alejandro will murder him if he knew.

I just shrug it off walking up to Handro room. I open the door to see a half naked girl shushing Atiya.

"It's okay baby" the girl shushes her rocking her back and fourth.

Alejandro immediately gets off his phone seeing I was here.

"I'll just take her I feel better" I smile grabbing her away from the blonde.

Atiya immediately stops crying and I smile loving the affect I have.

"Awe she just missed you" the girl says and I nod smiling but I'm dying some more on the inside.

"Give us a sec" Alejandro says and the girl skips out the room.

"Pinche pendejo cabron not near my baby" (fucking Stupid mother fucker) I yell smacking his chest.

"Ay ay dont talk to me like that aight" Handro growls and I sigh grabbing Atiya correctly and walking out the room.

I hear his foot steps close behind and I hear him mumbling shit to himself. Basically arguing to himself.

I immediately sit at the counter chairs feeling myself go weak and Kato notices grabbing Atiya away immediately. I try my best to control my breathing and Alejandro passes me a water and grabs my hand trying to help out.

"Breath breathe mamas" he cooes pulling a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Thanks" I let out air pulling my hand away. I then get up and grab Atiya back.

"Nah Nah your staying" Handro says pulling me to his chest wrapping his hands around me to keep me in place.

"I have to go home and give her medicine" I push him lightly but he doesn't budge. If anything it just made me miss how I used to touch him all over because he was mine before.