Chapter 6: Nowhere

Hello! I'm back! I'm back with the 6th chapter!

What would you think, if next chapter, I invite a special guest (one of the KOTLC gang) to join us during the intro? Please comment yes or no and who you would like to join us!😁 Hope you've been enjoying it so far. I know this is a Sofitz story, but I am a fan of Keefe as a person. So please stay with me when I say there will be Keefe art and memes.

This chapter is back in Sophie's POV. Sadly, I am not the amazing Shannon Messenger. I do not own any of her cool characters or amazing animals.😢

Now! Onto the next chapter!😉

Chapter 6

Sophie frantically paced back and forth. Ever since they'd found evidence of the Neverseen, she hadn't moved from the clearing. All of her friends were sprawled around the clearing, trying to brainstorming ways to rescue Fitz and Della. Even Alden was there.

"What could the Neverseen want with them?" Biana wondered.

Keefe had been especially restless, but he had been the rock that helped Sophie keep herself together. She was worried about him, but also grateful he was there. Ever since Sophie and Fitz started to define their relationship, Keefe had be set on becoming a Councillor. Sophie knew that Mr. Forkle as Magnate Leto, and Lord Cassius appreciated the new effort he applied to his school work, even if he was still regularly ditching classes.

Keefe paced back and forth across the small clearing, his feet tearing up the soft ground. "Are you sure you didn't find anything else?" He ran his hands through his hair, messing up his carefull style.

They had searched every inch of the clearing ten times and didn't find any evidence of where the Neverseen disappeared to. They had been thinking all day and into the evening, but they were getting nowhere. Only Sandor and Ro were with them, all the other bodyguards had spread out to search the rest of the grounds. Mr. Forkle and the rest of the Black Swan were doing their own searching separately.

"Aghhhhhh!" Ro complained, "All the pacing is driving me nuts!"

She walked over and picked up Keefe, setting him down in the dirt next to the rock where Sophie was sitting.

"Can you talk to him or do something that will stop all the frantic pacing?"

"Hey!" Keefe protested, "How come Foster gets a rock, and I don't?"

Sophie smiled teasingly, "Because I didn't annoy Ro."

"But annoying people is one of my best qualities!" Keefe said with a smirk, "That, and tormenting principals."

As she looked at all her friends, Sophie noticed varying degrees of worry, but one more thing that worried her, was how alone Linh looked. Every since Tam had been blackmailed into joining the Neverseen by Lady Gisela, Linh had floated farther and farther away from the rest of the group. The only thing that seemed to keep her anchored, was Wylie. She leaned against him gently, slowly falling asleep. Unfortunately, thinking about Linh and Wylie only made Sophie sadder, she hadn't ever even gotten to talk to Fitz.

I miss him. She thought.

The longer she was away from him, the more her heart ached for him. Right then and there she made up her mind. When they found Fitz, she was going to ask him out.

If we find him.

Yay! Sophie finally made a decision! That took forever!

Now. Please comment and tell me what you think about inviting a special guest. Thanks you for reading and please stay with me. Thanking about the last chapter, what do you think about the mystery prisoner? I have already decided that she is a girl, but should she be good or evil or on her own side? Should she help Fitz and Della or cause more problems? What is her name? Please comment what you think!

Here is your tidbit for this chapter!-