11

One week later, at Namjoons house

Jimin and Namjoon were sitting on Namjoons couch, watching a movie until it cut to something Jimin hoped he never saw.

A high school student by the name of Park Jimin has gone missing for the past two weeks, the police and his family have been searching all around Seoul but cant find him anywhere, Park Jimin is a petite boy, 1,75 in high with black hair, here is a picture of him, please if you see him or have seen him please call the police...

"oh no" Jimin mumbled, his eyes went wide and his skin got even paler.

"baby, i think you need to return back to your house, your family cares about you, they've been searching for you, they have police searching for you, isn't that enough to convince you that they care? Please baby, you need to go back home to your parents, where its safe" Namjoon said as he run his fingers through the younger boys hair, trying to relax him.

"Joonie, i do believe that they care but life back home is so hard, i can't go on with my parents always yelling at me and accusing me of things that i haven't done, i cant go on with school, i get too stressed out over everything there, i don't like studying things that will probably never be usefull in my life, i don't want to go back, its just too hard,

Here, i have you, i don't have to stress, i don't have people always yelling at me, i don't have to force myself to study stuff that i don't care about, life here is just so much easier"

_______

Did you like it?

If you did then comment and vote, please.

•Georgia•