15

Previously on 'Escape' : "Namjoon? Hey man, i knew you would get him back, here's what i own you" Jimins brother said and gave Namjoon a stuck of money.

Jimin looked at them confused.

"what?" he asked, his eyebrows forrowed, he could feel tears in his eyes.

___

Present time

"Jim-"

"so you knew? You knew who i was? Everything you did and said was a lie to get me back just to get some money?" Jimin asked, he could feel tears running down his face.

"Jimin n-"

"no, i don't want to hear it Namjoon, i hate you" Jimin said, tears running down his face.

He run up the stairs, going to his room.

"Jimin!" Namjoon yelled.

But Jimin just shut the door behind him and cried at his bed.

"Namjoon? What is going on?" Jimins brother asked.

"i fucked up, that's what's going on" Namjoon said and run up the stairs trying to find where Jimins room was.

He heard whimpering and snifling and walked closer to where the sounds was coming from until he was outside Jimins door.

He opened the door slowly and walked in.

He saw the boy laying on his bed, face down while crying.

"baby" he said softly as he walked closer.

Jimin rose up from his bed and looked at Namjoon.

"leave! I don't want to see you again! I hate you! Liar!" Jimin screamed.

Namjoon wasn't so shocked about that.

"baby hear me out" Namjoon said as he tried to touch Jimins cheek.

"no! Don't touch me! Stay away from me! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! You used me! You lied to me! You took away my innocence! You user! I hate you! Leave, i don't want to see you again! Never!" Jimin screamed.

"baby hear me out!" Namjoon yelled.

"No! Leave me alone! I don't want to hear more of your lies! How can you be so mean?! So heartless? You used me!" Jimin yelled.

He hadnt stopped crying even for a minute.

He was so hurt.

He felt so little, like a nothing.

"what is going on Namjoon?" Namjoon heard Jimins brothers voice come from behind him, curious about the screaming coming from the two boys.

But he didn't care, he couldn't lose his baby like that.

"baby, no hear me out, im not lying okay-"

"shut up!"

"no you shut up!" Namjoon finally snapped.

"im not lying and i didn't lie when i
told you that i like you and that i
want you to be mine, yes, your
brother knew that you left and told me to try and find you and get you back home, but i was supposed to get you back as soon as i found you and never talk to you again, and then he would give me money, your brother has been my friend for 11 years but i had never met you, Jimin i swear i love you, i didn't lie, not even for a second, i love you baby, please believe me" Namjoon said and walked closer to Jimin.

Jimin sniffled and looked down.

Namjoon hugged him and kissed the top of his head.

"please stop crying baby, im right here, you won't lose me, never, i love you baby, i love you" Namjoon whispered as he caressed the boys cheek.

"Joonie?" Jimin whimpered.

"yes baby"

"i love you too" Jimin said and the couple shared a sweet, loving kiss, holding and kissing each other like their life deepended on it.

THE END

For those who have twt follow me @_JoonJoonbaby_   ,  i have a minjoon au there called Hands to Myself.