10 (Mature Content)

Jimin and Namjoon were laying on Namjoons bed, Jimins head on Namjoons chest, his left hand formed in a fist as it layed on Namjoons left peck, Namjoon was running his fingers through Jimins hair knowing that Jimin loved that, while his other hand was resting on the boys waist.

They were both resting peachfully until Namjoon pulled Jimin close to him and started leaving kisses on his neck.

Jimin closed his eyes and let small breaths escape from his lips.

"Joonie, more" Jimin said, his voice sweet and pleading.

And who was Namjoon to say no to his baby.

Namjoon turned them around so Jimin was laying on the bed and he was above him.

He started sucking on the boys neck, leaving big, noticable hickeys.

Jimin was moaning under him.

"agh, Joonie"

"mm, baby, i love your sweet moans, keep moaning for oppa baby" Namjoon said as he removed the boys clothes.

Namjoon licked Jimins one nipple while he played with the other one.

"ahhh oppa" Jimin moaned, his mouth wide open, head thrown back and eyes closed shut.

"mmm baby, fuck i love your sweet moans, you're so perfect baby" Namjoon said as he removed his clothes too, now leaving both of them in their underwear.

Namjoon kissed Jimin again while grinding and rubbing their clothed dicks together.

"ah, ahh, oppa ah" Jimin moaned, breaking the kiss.

"do you want more baby?, do you want oppa to please you real good?" Namjoon asked as he slowly pulled Jimins boxers off.

"yes, yes yes oppa, pleasure your baby real good, pleasure me oppa, i want you" Jimin begged while trying to make Namjoon remove his underwear.

"pl-please take them off oppa, i want them off" Jimin moaned.

"mm, you sure you want me to take them off of you baby, i think you like wearing them" Namjoon teased.

"no! No, no no, oppa i don't like wearing them, i want them off, please i'll be a good boy" Jimin begged, he was so horny and turned on, the only thing in his mind was how good Namjoon would feel inside of him.

"okay baby, since you asked so nicely" Namjoon said and remove the boys underwear leaving him naked.

"fuck baby, you look so good, such a pretty prince" Namjoon said, loving the way Jimin blushed at the praise.

"mm, does my baby have a praise kink?" Namjoon asked, chukling at the way Jimin nodded his head.

"then be a good boy so oppa can praise you" Namjoon said and Jimin nodded, looking up at Namjoon with lust and need.

"please oppa, touch me" Jimin said and placed his small fingers on Namjoon chest.

"as my baby wishes" Namjoon said and took his boxers off.

Jimin was shocked, Namjoon was bIg.

His eyes widened and he licked his lips at the sight.

He grabbed Namjoons dick and pumbed it slowly.

"oh baby, so good" Namjoon groaned.

Jimin went faster, loving the praises he got from Namjoon.

Jimin leaned down and gave the tip kitten licks making Namjoon groan.

"am i doing good oppa?" he asked and then sucked on the tip.

"agh, yes baby, so so good, keep going baby, you're making oppa feel so good with your perfect mouth" Namjoon said.

Jimin gave some licks on the tip before deepthroating him.

Namjoon moaned at the warm feeling.

"oh yes baby, so good"

Jimin bobbed his head up and down as fast as he could, choking some times.

Tears spilled from his eyes, drool running down his cheen and his cheeks and nose were flushed.

Namjoon placed his hand on the back of Jimins head and stopped him, then pulled out.

He looked down at Jimin and almost came at the sight.

"fuck baby, you look so good like this" Namjoon said and kissed the boy.

"oppa please, it hurts, i need you" Jimin whined

"okay baby, lay down and let oppa take care of you okay?" Namjoon said and Jimin nodded, laying down and letting his body relax.

He heard some sounds in the room and felt movements on the bed.

"okay baby, i'll prep you now okay? I know you're a virgin so i'll go slow" Namjoon said as he insterted one fingers in Jimins ass.

Jimin whined at the weird feelling.

"shh, its okay baby, it'll go away and you'll feel so good" Namjoon said and kissed Jimin sweetly.

He added two more fingers and started moving them in and out of the boy slowly, making sure to not hurt him.

"f-faster" Jimin whispered.

Namjoon went faster and faster until he was wrecking the boy with his fingers.

He heard Jimin moan out loud and looked down, seeing that the boy had already cum.

"aw, my baby is so sensitive" Namjoon kissed Jimin again and removed his fingers, making the boy whine.

He placed himself between the boys legs and slowly, as slow as he could entered him.

"agh, o-oppa, it hurts" Jimin whined, clutching the bed shits tightly.

"shh, its fine baby, it'll go away"

Namjoon kissed the boys face all over, trying to distract him from the pain.

"o-okay, move n-now" Jimin said.

Namjoon slowly started moving, groaning at the tight feelling of Jimins walls around him.

"agh, faster" Jimin moaned.

Namjoon went faster, making both of them moan.

"oh my god! Oppa, ohh, s-so good, ah, yes yes yes, agh oppa" Jimin moaned, his moans so loud the whole neighborhood could probably hear him.

"shit baby you're doing so good, so good for oppa, my beautiful little prince" Namjoon groaned.

Jimin moaned at the praised, loving the attention he was recieving.

"i-i-im go-gonna cu-cum" Jimin moaned.

"cum for me baby, im close too, cum for oppa" Namjoon said as he stared down at Jimin with love and adoration.

Jimin could only return a fucked out look.

"ahh oppaaa" Jimin moaned as he came, his whole body shacking from his hard climax.

Namjoon came seconds after and rode out their highs, then slowly pulled out of the boy and stared down at him.

Eyes red with tear stained cheeks, lips red and puffy from biting them so hard and his hair messy, everywere.

"you're so perfect baby, so eathreal, will you be mine?" Namjoon asked.

"of course" Jimin said, voice low and eyes half closed.

Namjoon kissed him and hugged him close to him.

"sleep baby, i'll be here when you wake up" Namjoon said and kissed the boys shoulder.

"goodnight Joonie"

"goodnight baby"

__________

Did you like it?

If you did then comment and vote, please.

•Georgia•