Chapter 2 Shopping

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

I smack my hand onto the snooze button. It's 9:00am and the boys are picking us up at 10:30am. I'm kind of excited. The boys seem really cool to me, I don't know about Brit though. She's not up yet, she's an annoyingly heavy sleeper.

"Yo Brit!" I yelled chucking a pillow at her. Nothing.

"Brittany! Brittany! Brittany!"

"I'm up." She groaned. "Maybe you could have realised I didn't get up because I don't want to go."

"Whatever it's gonna be fun, the boys seem cool." I tried persuading her.

"You mean Jai seems cool." When is she gonna give that a rest? "Get up lazy ass." I throw another pillow at her.

"I'm up I'm up." She laughed.

I threw my hair in a ponytail and put only a little bit of mascara and foundation on. I put my floral crop top and high waisted shorts on and threw my puffer jacket over top with my black converse.

Brittany was wearing her blue jeans rolled up at the ankles and a baggy white top with black stripes on the sleeves and 13 in big black writing with her white all stars, her long hair straight down.

We heard a knock at the door, 10:30 already.

"Coming." Brittany yelled. I quickly grabbed and apple before heading out the door.

"Hey girls." Beau said leading us to the car.

"Hey." We both said.

Luke was sitting in the front and Jai in the back on the far side. Brittany was about to get in until "hey Claud do you wanna sit in the middle? you know how much I hate being crammed in the middle."

"No I didn't know that." I said confused.

"Just sit in the middle."

"Fine, geez." Then I was forced to sit next to Jai.

"Hey." Jai said.

"Umm hi." I hardly knew this guy and he already made me nervous.

"Are you alright?" He laughed slightly.

"Yea I'm fine just umm, tired." I heard Brittany laugh.

"So here we are, this is where all the shopping goes down here in Melbourne." Beau said after a 20 minute drive.

"This is so much bigger than where we're from." Brittany said amazed.

It was pretty amazing compared to little old Nelson, the small city with minimal shopping. There were people everywhere and they all looked tan and blonde and young, again so much different to Nelson.

We hopped out of the car, I'm gonna be doing some serious shopping today.

"Hey I skipped breakfast so I'm gonna get some food." Brittany said pointing to maccas.

"Yea me too." Luke said heading off.

"Yo wait up I'm starving." Beau yelled out to them.

"Well I'm not hungry, what about you?" Jai asked.

"Sorry what was that?" Crap. What the hell is this guy doing to me?

"Are you getting something to eat?" He laughed, again. I was making a complete dick of myself, great that's just great.

"Nah I ate already. You?"

"Same, any shops you wanna go to?" And there began my day spending the day with an extremely good looking and me being a complete idiot.