Chapter 26.5 - Spoiling [Mature]

A/N This chapter turned out bit longer than I expected/planned, but anyway... another private (.5) chapter so you know what that means... enjoy! And when you like this story, please consider voting/commenting/sharing! Would all mean a lot to me ^^

 enjoy! And when you like this story, please consider voting/commenting/sharing! Would all mean a lot to me ^^

- Friday, November 3rd -

I unbutton the flannel shirt he's wearing, while we remain kissing. His hands are curled up, holding onto the hem of my shirt, keeping our lower bodies close together. As soon as my lips leave his, I start trailing kisses along his jaw, towards his ear, nibbling the lobe before I lower to one of his weak spots; right below his ear.

A husky sound escapes his throat, while his head lolls backwards, offering me more skin to kiss. I push the flannel off his shoulders, to which he pulls his arms out, dropping it to the floor carelessly before his hands slide under my shirt, touching the skin on my waist, squeezing it ever so gently.

"This night is about spoiling you," I murmur with my lips against his skin. "So I'm going to do exactly that, okay?" Finnley nods, his eyes closed, while I kiss every piece of bare skin, before pulling his shirt over his head.

He swallows, apparently waking from some sort of stupor, moving his hands to get rid of my shirt. He licks his lips longingly as soon as his eyes take in my bare upper body.

"Like what you see, mister Lund?"

"Don't get too proud." He smirks daringly. "It's average."

"Hey!" I chuckle as soon as he laughs, pushing him onto the bed, pinning him down underneath me. "Be nice, or I won't spoil you."

"You have thehottest body I've ever seen." He chuckles, leaning up for a kiss, which I deny him.

"I didn't get that?"

"You're like a god, Cris." He laughs louder. "I can't believe how hot you are."

"That's more like it." I lean down, kissing him while releasing his wrists, only to unzip his jeans. "But I am the second hottest person alive." I whisper, trailing my lips down his bare upper body in a slow and teasing way, pushing his jeans down. He helps me a bit by lifting his hips just high enough.

My lips find his again, deepening the kiss I initiated, moving my hips to rub my member against his, earning a deep moan from Finnley, who's eyes are shut; who's hands clamp onto me for a second. He answers my movement by making his own, earning himself a moan from myself that I couldn't hold back.

I push his hair backwards with both my hands, causing him to open his eyes and stare at me with a lust filled glaze.

"Turn around." I whisper, climbing off him, pulling his jeans off in one movement. Getting rid of mine once I got up from the bed.

"What are you doing?" I didn't miss the fear in his voice, causing me to frown, looking at him. He sat up on the bed.

"I'm going to give you a massage." I chuckle, still feeling a bit confused over his reaction. I open the drawer of his nightstand, grabbing the massage oil I left there this afternoon. "Turn around."