Chapter 15 - Hurt

- Friday, October 6th -

It might not have been the best idea to go to a party on the day of my latest fight with Finnley. It might have been an even worse idea to go to a party thrown by Eli because off course Oliveris here too. The whole team has been invited, along with a shitload of other people I've never seen before.

And Finnley, I shouldn't forget about fucking Finnley. Because off course he's friends with Eli's roommate Freddy and automatically got invited.

"Maybe you should stop drinking for a while." Sam takes me in with a deep frown. "Alcohol won't solve your problems."

"Neither will water," I grumble, downing another shot of Tequila. O dear, the memories of this stupid drink. I think it's the first alcoholic drink I've seen Finnley drink over two years ago.

Sam laughs out a little, shrugging it off again. "Whatever. Suit yourself."

"Oh, I will." I grin, holding up my last filled shot glass. "Salute, my friend."

"Salute, my idiot." He holds up his beer and in unison we take a swag. I threw my head backwards to down the shot, stumbling backwards, nearly falling in the process. Sam saved me by grabbing my arm, holding me upwards.

"But I'd still advice you to stop drinking, before this gets out of hand." He started pulling me out of the living room, towards the hallway and up some stairs. "Let's take a break."

"Shouldn't you watch Alex?"

"I will, in a minute." He smiles shortly.

Sam managed to take Alex with him after begging him for hours straight. I've finally met the person that I've heard a lot about. Off course he's a handsome, sexy guy. I'm not that surprised, since Finnley, Jason and Liam are all hot as fuck too. At least Jeff has a great taste in boys. But that's about the only positive thing I'll ever say about him. He's been using them, and me, to make money.

Alex has pitch black hair, a little longer on top, shorter on the side. It looks a bit like Nathan's haircut. He's tall, well-build but not too muscular. His skin seems flawless and I tried to find something off about his appearance. The only thing I could come up with, had been his eyes. They seem either empty, or afraid, depending on the situation around him.

According to Sam, Alex has been a wreck ever since they found him and he spend two months in hospital, recovering from severe injuries.

"I'll send Alex a text to tell him we're upstairs. He might join, but you don't mind, right?"

"Nah, not at all." I drawl, letting myself fall on Eli's bed as soon as we reached his bedroom. "The more the merrier, right?"

"Right." Sam sounds amused while texting Alex and listening to my blabbering in the same time.

"So, when are you going to make up with Finn? Because it's depressing to see you this way. You're no fun to hang out with like this."

"Like what? Drunk?"