11 • Fire on Ice

Justin's POV

It had been a week since Ariana and I made things official. We didn't tell anyone. She didn't tell her mom or Alexa and I didn't tell Chase. It was just us and that's how we liked it.

The chat about her had died down but people still called her a slut at times. It made her upset and it killed me. Another reason why we couldn't tell anyone we were together. It would just be another reason to call her a whore.

I broke things off with Hailey. She didn't seem the happiest about it but she didn't seem the most upset either. I told her that we could still be friends but she didn't like that offer.

I watched Ariana pull into her parking spot. She was so fucking hot. I watched her get out the car. She was sporting a plaid skirt and a white tank top.

Her skirt was so short. I just wanted to lift it up and fuck her senseless. I almost wanted her to stop wearing such short clothing because she's mine now, but I'm not gonna control her, so I don't. It's just that I get a little jealous sometimes.

She bends over and gets her backpack out of the backseat of her car. I felt myself get stiff. Shit.

I honk the horn and Ariana turns around, smiling. She looks around before coming to my car and getting in the passenger seat.  "Good morning baby," She says, planting a kiss on my lips.

"Morning." She looks me up and down, "Oh." "Hey, that isn't what I called you over here for, I just wanted to see you. It's not like I can hug you in school so." She nods. "I can soften that boner , if you want."

"You're so dirty."
"I said if you want."
"You seriously wanna?"

I hadn't fucked Ariana since well...the first time we did it because she thought she had a pregnancy scare. She was freaking out.

"Well, now that I know I'm not pregnant. Yes. I've been so horny. My fingers don't do justice."
She places her hand on my dick and I jump. "After school then?" I nod. She kisses me on the cheek and leaves my car. I watch her walk into school.

It's tenth period. We are currently in economics, a very stupid elective. I think about the after school plans I had with Ariana today. I know she's thinking about them too.

Ariana sits next to me in this class. I keep looking over at her. She's biting her lip, shaking her leg and constantly checking the time. She's so frustrated and horny. I love it.

I watch her, trying to do the worksheet. She notices that I'm staring and quickly mouths "Stop." I raise my eyebrows at her.

She giggles a bit but she quickly covers her mouth with her hand. I know what she's thinking about.

I slide next to her after I hear Mr. Lesk say that we need to check our answers with a partner. "Justin," She whispers. "No one's gonna suspect anything, it's school."

"Oh my gosh, you didn't even do the worksheet."
"Good thing I can copy off of you." She gives me a look. "Come on you know I'm paying you back later." She blushes. "Are you thinking about all the things I'm going to do to you later on baby girl?" I whisper in her ear. She blushes like crazy.

I slide my hand under her skirt and she tenses. "Do you remember how it felt when I ate you out? When I fucked you senseless?" I whisper. "Stop," She says.

I do because her face is hot red. She's so embarrassed.

The bell finally rings and Ariana and I quickly leave the classroom. She heads to her locker and I quickly go to mine. We walk out of school at the same time but we don't talk.