8 • Mistakes

Smut warning ;) can you guess who it's between?

I decide to drive myself to school today. It was Monday and I didn't feel like seeing Justin after that, almost kissing him thing.

I get out of my car and lock it. I see Zayn pull in next to me, but I don't acknowledge him. I don't know what he wants from me. One second, he acts like he loves me and then the next second he wants to tear me down until I'm nothing.

"Ariana!" I hear him call. I don't say anything. I hear him jog up to me and now we are walking side by side. "Hey baby," He coos. I decide not to answer.

"Can we talk? I miss you baby." He holds my hand and I quickly pull away.

"Stop," I say. I hear him blow his breath. He follows me into school and towards my locker. I don't know what to do at this point. I gather my things for first period.

"So, can I come over after school today. We should have some fun," he whispers in my ear. I feel him kiss my cheek and I quickly wipe it.

"Please go to class. Stop bothering me."  I grab my things and Zayn squeezes my ass. I tense. "I know you miss that."

He kisses my cheek over and over again, "I know you miss us. How we made eachother...happy."

I shook my head. "No I don't." I close my locker and start heading class. Zayn grabs my arm and he pulls me into a sloppy kiss. I try to pull away but I can't.

He pins me against the locker and slides his  tongue into my mouth and I almost gag. He finally pulls away and kisses my forehead. "I love you." He says and then he walks away.

I'm pretty taken back. I don't know how to feel. I see Justin walks by and he kind of gives me a look. Damn.

I rush into class behind Justin and I take my normal seat next to him.

"So yea that....wasn't,"
"I couldn't tell from the way you kissed him but."
"I didn't, I really didn't."
"If you say so."
"Justin I'm s-"

"So am I. I said I believe you." I nod. Justin still looks really pissed. I can't really tell, so I just leave it. I mean he had a right, I almost kissed him last night and now I'm kissing my ex today.

I didn't talk to Justin for the rest of the day and he clearly didn't wanna talk to me.

It was now sixth period and I was headed to physics. Sadly, I had this class with both Justin and Zayn.

I was getting my things when I felt someone squeeze my ass. I blew my breath. "Stop, Okay? Just cut it out." He kissed my forehead and then my cheek. "You know you like it babe."

"You're so agitated. It's cute. I think you're just sexually frustrated."

I close my locker and walk away. But Zayn quickly catches up to me and we walk side by side into Physics.

I take my normal spot at a table and Zayn sits next to me. I see Justin come in and he stares. I see him roll his eyes ugh.

Mr. Johnson comes in and he begins writing a provoke down on the board.

"Okay so for our warm up, you're gonna find the velocity of this T-"

I was writing the problem down when I felt a hand meet my thigh. I gulped. Zayn.

I pushed his hand away but he slid his chair closer to me. He put his hand on my thigh again. He moved his hands under skirt and placed it on my area.

I tensed. Was it noticeable? Were people staring? I took a quick peek around and no one was staring. I went to move his hand but Zayn used his free hand to push it away.