"Sakura-chan!!"

"Naruto!?" Sakura stared wide-eyed at the now taller boy. "You're taller! Taller than me now no fair." She said with a pout. 

"It's been a while! Are ya happy to see me? huh?!"

"I sure am Naruto." then an ANBU landed in front of them. 

"Lady Tsunade requires Team 7's presence."

"Hai." They said in unison. Just like that they were gone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"BAA-CHAN" A booming voice echoed.

"Well if it isn't the kid." The Hokage responded.

"You gotta mission for me?"

"Well, for Team 7 yes." As soon as those words left Tsunade's mouth a man with silver hair came through the window.

"Kakashi-Sensei?!"

"Hello Naruto, welcome back." Kakashi said with an eye-smile. "It's time for the bell test."

Sakura smirked, it was about time she showed her old team what she has been doing for the past couple years.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shocking was not a the word he'd use. Kakashi was just AMAZED, the little pink-haired girl that he remember did not shatter the ground, the little girl he left did not uproot trees, did not have the same speed and agility as Gai, and can make pretty decent illusions too. What happened to the little girl?

Kakashi was not the only one astounded at the woman's ferocity, Naruto was struggling to comprehend what exactly was happening. One second he was on solid ground about to use his shadow-clone technique and try to diverge his sensei's attention long enough for him to get his rasengan up and going, and the next thing he knew was he was soaring through the air, no, not by himself, but with the ground still under his feet. He looked down and saw a flash of pink with a gigantic crater. Just how strong was Sakura?

A white-haired man sat there in awe as he watched the Tsunade mini-me. 'That girl will definitely be a force to be reckoned with.'

A black-haired boy who was watching from the distance smirked at his best friend. 'Of course she would do something like this.' 

After a little of showing off, Sakura went to the side with Naruto to figure out a plan with Naruto, for this was still a test with teamwork.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sakura didn't know if she should feel ashamed or proud on how they won that bell test. 'A porn book really?'  

"I would like to introduce your newest members of team 7: Sai and Yamato!" Tsunade said. Unfortunately Naruto wasn't the happiest with the situation. No one could replace Sasuke. So when he heard those words come out of her mouth he sent a deadly glare to both Tsunade and the new recruits. What none of the blondes noticed was the wink shared between Sai and Sakura. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was dark, the moon was full and looming down on two people in a field.

"Just like old times huh Sakura?"

"Yup, just like old times."

"Sakura.....I know." The pinkette looked up at Sai in shock and fear.

"Know what?" 

"You being cherry blossom."

".....How?"

"Well after rumors of cherry blossom having the same abilities like your nature abilities, it wasn't very hard to figure out. "

"How long have you known?" Sakura asked.

"A while now, it started when you started to become more worried of being found out by 'you know who'. I wouldn't have thought about it if you were really famous, but as far as I knew you were only notorious as the apprentice, not the nature ability. But when I found out that you revealed your ability with your mask on, I put two and two together. Your worries became more understandable."

"....oh.....are you mad?"

"Not at all Sakura, but I have a question. How many people know?"

"You."

"That's all?"

"Yup."

"Are you the one who recommended me?"

"Yup."

"Now the real question..."

"What?"

"How are you holding up?"

"I feel.......................relieved." Sakura said quietly as tears started falling down her face.

"Sakura....Are you ok?"

"You know..(sob)..you are going to be in so much danger knowing this."

"I know, and I can protect myself Sakura. You've got to let people in."

"Thank you." Sakura said before she continued her sobbing, Sai comforting her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N- Hey guys I know this is a short chapter, but hitting major writers block. Sorry for the very late update, school is a rough time if ya know what I mean. I am rereading this and wondering if I should rewrite it maybe? Is it too confusing? I hope I cleared up Sai's awkward knowledge. I know it was pretty ooc, but writing Sai is low key hard, but also in this story he has more social skills due to knowing Sakura from a younger age. I'm sorry for any misspellings or grammatical errors. Tell me what you think in the comments! No hate please.....I know it's a struggle and all over the place.

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN NARUTO

1237 Words.