Chapter 7- The Final War and the Legendary Pokemons

It was the most beautiful scene Ash has ever seen or even imagined of. There were beautiful plants they had never seen, Pokemon whom he only heard the names in the old books of mysteries. He couldn't believe his eyes what they were seeing.

Before he could say something or express his excitement, he heard big machines catching all the Pokemon and giving them shock. All the Pokemon became very angry.

Ash already knew that they were going to do that but he couldn't stop them at that time but now he is free of care of Misty and Martha as they were free now. Ash commanded Pikachu to stop the big machine. Pikachu gave all his energy in that thunder-shock but it was of no use as the machine was very big and it only charged it. Misty had no Pokemons at that time as she left them at home before she was kidnapped.

Before Ash and Misty  could do or think of something a black shadow appeared behind them. In a second the whole place was filled with legendary Pokemons. There was Zapdose, Articuno and Moltres.

They were to save Ash and Misty, because somehow they also knew the ULTIMATE TEAM ROCKET BLACK's intentions and that Ash and Misty were good

They were to save Ash and Misty, because somehow they also knew the ULTIMATE TEAM ROCKET BLACK's intentions and that Ash and Misty were good. According to myths the legendary Pokemon have power to sense the inner mind of a person and what is going on in their mind.

At first the three Pokemon attacked the big machine of ULTIMATE TEAM ROCKET BLACK which was being controlled by Jack Cross, one by one but they were unable to destroy it. Then Misty told that the myths also say that,

"The world would be only protected if the legendary Pokemons are ordered by the Ultimate Champion of the Pokemons. The combine power of the Pokemon if mix with the power Ultimate Partner of the Pokemon Trainer will defeat any enemy "

Ash said that he couldn't do that as Pikachu was too tired but that was the only way to stop. When Pikachu saw the legendary Pokemons saving the other Pokemons from being captured he told Ash that he had to do it.Ash also agreed because if he is selected to do that he should do that.

Ash commanded the leendary Pokemons to attack the ULTIMATE TEAM ROCKET BLACK together and just then Pikachu also gave his best thunder-shock of his life but he collapse due to weakness. The ULTIMATE TEAM ROCKET BLACK lost and the Pokemon Eternal World was saved from being captured. Articuno told Ash to go out of there as soon as possible because the door may be closed at anytime.

Ash took Pikachu in his back and hold Misty's hand and ran as fast as he could. He was successful in reaching the exit gate before it was closed. But Jack was left inside.

Outside there everyone was waiting. Officer Jenny arrested the other members of the ULTIMATE TEAM ROCKET BLACK while Nurse Joey took Pikachu to the hospital on Ambulance. Nurse Joey was in the OT room with Pikachu inside. Ash was waiting outside for any response from inside. His eyes were flooding in tears as he thought he was responsible for whatever Pikachu is going through. A hand from back touched his shoulder, when he turned he found it was Misty. "You are not responsible for anything that is going on Ash. The main culprit is time and you are only the victim of it. Let time pass and everything will be fine like before. And one thing Ash, I also loved you, love you and will be loving you till me last breath."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hold on for the next and the finally last chapter guys.....................