Chapter 5.The Villains Return

While Ash was still in shock, Max continued,''.... we were in the church on the Christmas Eve when they came! Misty and Martha left for home but me and Brock went to a Medicine shop to buy some medicines for Martha.  They came towards us and spoke something to Brock. They wanted you to open the DOOR TO THE POKEMON ETERNITY."

"But why me?" Ash asked in great surprise. "You were the ULTIMATE POKEMON CHAMPION, and you are the only one whose blood would open the DOOR TO THE POKEMON ETERNITY. According to the legends only a real champion whose first Pokemon has not evolve till yet. And they believe that champion is you, which is real somehow.But Brock refused to tell them and instead he told them that Pikachu has evolved into Raichu now. But as soon as they knew the reality they decided to blackmail you with Brock. But Brock wanted to save you and the The Pokemon Eternity World. Instead he chose to sacrifice his own life for you and killed himself. That is why Misty thinks that you are the reason for his death. Martha was too young to understand anything, so Misty decided to say her that she is her mother and his father has gone for a Pokemon journey."Max answered..

"Who were they who killed Brock to reach the Pokemon Eternity World? Where is this world? Why they want to reach there?" Ash asked him. "Ash, no one till now knows why they want you and open the door to the eternity world but I know one thing that if that door will be opened there would be a mass destruction. And I also know that those people were from the ULTIMATE TEAM ROCKET BLACK." 

"You mean to say that Jaisie, James and Meowth??" Ash inquired him to which Max replied," No. Not that team rocket. Their new group is very much strong. They are far advanced from us and very very danger also. Even Jenny is till now unable to catch them. And as for Jaisie, James and Mewoth, they have left the team long ago and they are behind the bars for their older crimes."

"If they are that much danger than I have to fight them and take the revenge of my friend Brock who sacrificed his own life for me. But how will I realize Misty that I am not responsible for his death? I don't think she would forgive me in her lifetime."

"I don't think that would be necessary Ash!" Max told him as pointing towards Misty who was listening to their whole conversation from behind. She hugged her and said," Sorry Ash. For all these years I've been thinking that Brock sacrificed his life for you and you not even know about that. I thought Brock did wrong but hearing these words from you, I am sure now that you will take his revenge and save the Eternal World of The Pokemon."

_____________________________________________________________________

Now our heroes are united will they be able to fight the new team Rocket? What is this Pokemon Eternal World? Will be they able to save this Eternal World Of Pokemon? There are many questions but all answers lie in our next chapter.......love you friends.