Chapter 4.The Homecoming

The whole town was decorated as it was someone's wedding. The whole town was excited to see their hero after 12 years. Ash' all Pokemon were very much happy because they were going to see their trainer after such a long time. This time has changed everything. Half of his Pokemon were know evolved but few Pokemon like Bulbasaur and Totodile were still in their first stage only. This was their decision to be in that stage. Although they were still at the beginners stage no Pokemon could compete them. They were that much strong because their trainer was none other than Ash, Ash Ketchum, the ULTIMATE CHAMPION.

As soon as he departed from the ship he was welcomed like a Superstar. He was covered with garlands. Everyone was shouting for their hero. But Ash was not happy with that all. He returned just to know what had happened in these years. What had happened to his best friends Misty and Brock.

But he was very happy to meet all his Pokemons. They were also very happy to meet him. They couldn't control their excitement and swarmed all over him. He couldn't really breathe. His mom was very happy to meet him. She looked very week and Professor Oak became very old. He was in wheel chairs. His lab was now overtaken by Gary. In this years Gary was also changed. He wasn't that much rude and talked very friendly with Ash. Both of them were very much happy to meet each other after such a long time. Their hatred had been changed to respect for each other.

When Ash reached his home he was surprised to meet Max, his old friend. He looked very happy but very sad at the same time. He had many things to explain to Ash.They went to Max house where he was welcomed by his parents as always. There Ash was shocked to see the picture of Brock and Meh hanging in the wall. Then Max started," You heard it wrong that day. Misty wasn't proposing Brock that day. Instead she was expressing her feeling towards you to Brock because Brock was her bestfriends. You misunderstood her and left her alone. After that Brock married my sister Meh and they both had a daughter", to which Ash replied," So Martha is not Misty's daughter...." Max explained him," No! Not at all. Martha is Meh and Brock's daughter......"

"When Martha was only 2 years old Meh died in a car accident, that is why Misty took care of Martha as a mother do. We were just recovering from Meh's loss when they came and killed Brock because of you..........."

"What? Because of me? How?" Ash stopped him in between.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Was Ash really responsible for Brock's death? Who killed Brock? Was it because of Ash? But how he wasn't here for 12 years. For that please look forward to my more stories......Love u friends.....