Chapter 6.Pokemon Eternal World and the Final War

Now that all of them were united who has the dare to defeat them. Our heroes are together now. Pikachu was so happy to meet Togetic, Poltress, Luvdic, Staryu, Starmi, and all his friends. They were re-united after 12 years of course. They held a huge feast in which the whole town of Pallet city was invited. Ash met his old friends like Tracy, Richie, Misty's sisters, and Gary also. 

Every one gave their full support to them as they know he is going to fight the most wanted villain in the world, who is responsible for the deaths of so many innocent Pokemon and even some people who lost their lives in the experiments conducted by the ULTIMATE TEAM ROCKET BLACK. Today only, Jaisie, James, and Meowth were set free from the jail. Even they had learned that stealing Pokemons is very different from killing Pokemon and humans for experiments for which they left the team.

As the party was going on a blast happens and the whole place was filled with smoke which made them nearly blind. Ash commanded Pidgeot to clean the smoke. When the smoke was cleared Ash found that Misty and Martha were missing .

Just then Max found a chit that clearly says,

"If you want your Misty and Martha safe and sound, then come to the Black Mountain Near the Osaka Lake alone. You can take Pikachu only.

ULTIMATE TEAM ROCKET BLACK "

Max warned him but Ash couldn't stop himself and left for there alone with Pikachu. As soon as he departed, it started to rain but he didn't stop and reached his destination in a couple of hours only.When he reached there he found two guys standing there in black robes. First they inspected him and then let him go inside.

As he reached inside at first it was all dark, then a spark of light started to grow in front of him and in seconds it became clear. He found Misty and Martha behind the bars. They were crying in deep pain. Just when Ash was going to free them, a voice came from behind.

"It is no use of you to try to free them. The only way to release them is what I know which would I told you only if you help me to open that door to the eternal world."The man spoke."Oh! Sorry I didn't introduce myself to you. I am Jack, Jack Cross. I am the leader of the ULTIMATE TEAM ROCKET BLACK. "

"But why do you want to open that door?" How can I help you?" Ash nodded in great anger.

"Look Mr Ketchum! I want to open that. I want to open that door anyway. If we, yes we, you and me can change this entire world. We will be the kings of this world and everyone will be our slaves. If you want to help Misty and Martha be safe, you've to help me bro!"

Ash didn't want to help that bloody hell man but also wanted to save Misty and Martha because they were in danger because of him only.SO he just nodded yes and went with him.

Jack took him to that place. In few minutes they reached there in jack's helicopter. 

Jack took Ash's hand and cut it slightly with a knife and then took his little bit blood in a small silver vessel and offer it to the angel that was guarding the door. The angel started saying something that Ash couldn't understand but Jack translated it for him. First she asked Ash some questions which he answered unhesitatingly. Just then the angel asked him something very personal. She asked him whom do you love the most which Ash answered at first, "No I don't love anyone." The angel became angry and said "You are lying."

"Then it would be Pikachu whom I love the most. He is my bestie since many many years. Then he can be the one whom I love the most."

"No!Not! Friendship and Love are tow different things. You have to tell me the correct answer or else I would be closed forever." The angel demanded in protest.

Then Jack whispered something very slowly to the angel which Ash couldn't understand him. Then Jack called his staffs and ordered them to bring Misty. Ash couldn't understand anything.

Just then he remembered jack whispering the name of Misty to that angel also which means he asked if Misty was the one or not and the angel accepted the answer as correct. Ash protested but they brought Misty with them and cut her hand also and dropped few drops of her blood and poured it in the same vessel. Then the door opened.......................

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let it be till here guys this chapter was too long na??? comment like and don't forget to follow