Chapter 2.After 15 years-A new era begins

15 years have been passed since Ash has left his home, his country for the beginning of a new life with his only mate Pikachu. He has opened a school of his own called- INSTITUTE FOR TRAINING OF BEGINNER POKEMON TRAINERS.It has been 2 years since the school has opened. It was professor Oak himself who inaugurated the school by cutting the ribbon.

The school has been famous all over the world since it was the school governed by the ULTIMATE POKEMON WINNER Ash Ketchum himself. His name is itself a big advertiser of the school. A student's form came to be signed by Ash. The form was of Martha. The problem was that the space for the FATHER"S NAME was left and the mother's name was written Misty without any surname. The form was rejected by the school authority. 

Then came the 10 year girl Martha. Smashing the door she entered the room without permission," Why my from has been cancelled?" she yelled. To which Ash replied, "Who is your father?'' The girl replied," Wow!! Great. According to you who is my father matters more than how good am I? My mother is my father. She is my everything and her name is Misty.'' Ash was shocked but somewhere inside he knew Misty had married Brock but didn't know Brock was dead. He still hated her and wanted to take revenge from her daughter so told her, "If you are so good then let's have a Pokemon fight with me!" 

Martha agreed and their Pokemon fight began. Ash had only one Pokemon with him that was Pikachu and Martha chose her  Pokemon that was a Togetic. Ash knew that was Misty's Pokemon for he had known Togepie for years. Firstly Pikachu refused to fight with Togetic. Maybe he knew it was his old friend Togipe which has evolved. But after many requests of Ash he fought and Martha lost the match.Ash was impressed by her performing ability though she was just 10 years old. Martha was the living reflection of her mother Misty, which brought tears in Ash' eyes.

As Martha swept the tears in his eyes. Ash couldn't stop himself and took Martha in his arms and regretted for what he did to his mother. The poor girl didn't know what was going on but she was so so happy to be her idol ASH KETCHUM!!!! She didn't even tell her mother that she was coming here to study. Her mom only knew that she has been to New York to complete her mom's dream of becoming a water Pokemon Trainer.

On the other part of the world in Japan Misty runs an aquarium with her friend Max. She was shocked and her aunt inform that she is not there and has left for INSTITUTE FOR TRAINING OF BEGINNER POKEMON TRAINERS to became a student there. Misty knew that was run by Ash and he would be not happy to know that Martha is whose daughter and maybe Ash could harm her or do something worse so as to take his revenge. All these things made her tensed and she couldn't stop herself from coming to New York herself.Max explained her a lot that Ash would do nothing like that but Martha was like a daughter to her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why did Misty said "like a daughter to her?" Wasn't Martha her daughter? What would happen when Misty and Ash meet again? Where is Brock? Is he really dead?All the answers we would find out in the next chapter. Please guys read that... ANd please do like my stories, comment and also criticize it........Love you all and thnks for reading thsese