Chapter 3.When They Met

Ash was showing Martha his institution and different Pokemon's home. Martha was very happy with Ash as he was very friendly and familiar with her. Ash has also accepted Martha as his students. Just when Ash was talking with Martha, Misty entered the room and was surprised to see Martha with Ash. Ash was surprised to see Misty. She looked very different. Her hair had grown to a length, her hair color changed a little bit and she became more beautiful than she was ever before.As was very happy to see her but Misty wasn't happy to see Martha with him.She didn't forgive Ash for that day. Misty caught Martha's hand and took Martha with her. 

Ash pleaded eloquently and regretted for forgiveness from her but Misty had changed. She was not like before. The sweet bubbly girl had changed an arrogant women who would do anything to save her girl from any danger.

Ash shouted,"Please Misty!!! Forgive me for that day. I was wrong, please forgive me!" But Misty replied, " You are the reason for Martha's father death", saying this she left for Japan leaving Ash crying . Ash didn't know what had happened to Brock. He didn't know what had happened in these years? How Brock died? Is Martha really Misty and Brock's daughter. He was broken from inside. But he felt little bit good when Pikachu swept his tears with his hands. He was the only one who have been with him in all his good and bad times. He was with him even when no one was with him, when he won the matches or suffered through many  

He knew that he would find all his answers in one place only that is Japan only. He immediately packed his bag and baggage and left for his hometown that is Pallet city. As soon as news reached that Ash is coming to Pallet city, the whole city was in great joy. Their hero is coming after 12 years. That was the first time he was returning after winning the ULTIMATE CHAMPIONSHIP. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What would happen when Ash reach his home? How would Ash react when he would find the truth? How did Brock died? Was Ash responsible for his death? Maybe Misty was wrong, will she forgive her? Let's see guys what would happen when Ash will meet his family after 12 years.

Please guys look forward to next chapter in which many secrets would be opened.... Like it, comment it don't forget to follow me