candace

I run into Q's apartment to grab him, we were going to be on the run. It has been three weeks since Raleigh was taken in by the hospital. They couldn't trust him. But there wasn't a scratch on his body. They only let me talk to him, I'm not allowed to be In the same room as him.

People were fleeing everywhere, the city was not safe. The DM was spreading like no other. People were dying more and more because of bites.

"Quentin?" I yell.

I hear rustling come from upstairs. I walk into his bedroom, and see him quickly hide someone behind his door.

"Okay, we are going to get Raleigh, your mom, my dad and Kelly and we are running." I tell Q. He is shirtless.

"Have you seen Colleen? I don't know why you would've," I ask.

Then it hit me. I walk in and see her jacket on his floor. Then I see my shirtless and pants less little sister hiding from me.

"Colleen?" I ask shocked.

"Candace," she shrugs.

I slap her, then slap him. "You sluts! You man whore! You dirty people!" I yell. "People are dying all over the world and you decide to break the law, now? Quentin She is 18 years old! You're almost 25!" I yell.

"Candace, listen to me." Q tries to get my attention.

I run out to the car and they hop in with their suitcases. Q puts on a shirt in my back seat. I roll my eyes and drive to the facility Raleigh was in.

Quentin and I walk in, awkwardly, because I knew he'd been screwing my sister. The guards meet us and say we can only visit him for a few minutes.

I walk in, with a mask on, and see him looking better than ever before. He didn't seem ill or anything. His veins were a normal size and color, and he wasn't turned into a man eating zombie creature.

"You're Desyrae Makentire's little girl, aren't you?" A physician asks.

"Yes, actually. I am. Did you know her?" I ask, distracting the people there so Q could get Raleigh escaped.

"I was her doctor here at the DMF." He says.

"The Desyrae Makentire Facility." I say, making him feel awkward.

I hear alarms going off, and I start bolting to the car. Raleigh is fully dressed, handsome, and pale. We were all running.

I drive by my house in our SUV, and pick up Kelly and my dad. She's slow, because of the baby, but she is a fierce. And strong.

We drive and drive, taking turns. Kelly doesn't drive, since she could go into labor any time. We had picked up Loraine, Raleigh's mom.

"Are you going to confess, Colleen? Q?" I tattle.

"Candace!" Colleen's eyes get big.

"What is she talking about?" Raleigh asks. He was driving.

"It's nothing," Q starts.

"No, Q, tell them. Tell them what you've been doing to my sister."

"He hasn't been doing anything to me!" Colleen yells.

"Colleen?" My dad asks sternly.

"Quentin and I, we've been seeing eachother." She confesses.

"Seeing eachother? They've been having sex!" I rat them out.

"What the hell?" Colleen yells.

"What?" My dad yells.

"Q you are 25! She is 18! How could you do this?" Raleigh asks.

"Do what? Fall in love?" He says.

"It's not sex, Candace. I'm in love with him." Colleen admits.