Chapter 31

MISHA'S POV

After heading to the grocery store on my mother's orders, I ran into J-Hope outside.

J-hope: congrats!

Misha: congrats for what?

J-hope: I heard you and Rm are already a couple

Misha: oh yes, thank you

J-hope simply nodded and left when I finished speaking. I choose to go after him because I can feel his hurt.

J-HOPE'S POV

Misha, I'm going to take you back and make sure Rm can't have you. I turn to see who is touching my shoulder and see Misha as I do.

J-HOPE: what?!

Misha: Why do you seem to switch into a sad expression and ignore me if it's about Rm and me?

J-hope: you really want to know why!?

Misha: why?

J-hope: because I still love you!!

Misha: I love you too but as a friend!

J-hope: why did you choose him over me!! Your parents clearly say that they are only mad at my parents....it means we can be together!!

Misha: I'm sorry but I already made my decision regarding that

Misha walked away and before he completely leave I hold her wrist and face her to me and kiss her

MISHA'S POV

J-hope kissed me, and I returned the kiss, but I broke it when I realized it was inappropriate and being done in front of others. I slapped his face and fled.

J-HOPE'S POV

Jimin was already home when I got home. Although he is present, I want to throw things.

Jimin: why? What happened?

J-hope: that stupid Rm!! Misha chooses him over me!!

Jimin: should I kill him now?

J-hope: no! I don't want Misha to get mad at me, I'll be the first suspect

Jimin: so what are you going to do?

J-hope: just let them be happy!!!

I yell out in fury. Being a mafia, I do nothing. I recall every word I ever spoke to Jimin when he simply allowed Y/n to be happy; I was furious that day, but now I'm furious with myself since I can't do anything!

JIMIN'S POV

Now since we're both mafias, we have no chance of getting the female we want because we're worrying about their feelings, but my problem in this circumstance is that, oh never mind I shouldn't be worrying about it in the first place.