Chapter 2 ~ 2nd family~

-5 YEARS AGO-

Here we are still leaving in appa's house but honestly, I want to leave this place. I'm tired of seeing appa and eomma in a not-good situation. 

Someone knocks on the door and I opened it It was a Pregnant woman carrying a luggage

Y/n: who are you? Why are you here?  what do you need?

???: is your dad there?

Y/n: yeah why?

???: Can you call him for me?

Y/n: ok, come in and sit first I'll just call him

I went to appa's room and tell him  that there was someone looking for him

Y/n: appa!!

Hui: why?

Y/n: someone's looking for you

Hui: who?

Y/n: I don't know but it's a pregnant woman

Hui: pregnant?

Y/n: yeah

-LEAVING ROOM -

Hui: why you didn't text me or call me to pick you up?

???: It's ok I can manage

Oppa Daniel went near me and Ask who is that girl, I answered him that I also don't know.

Hui: by the way this is Y/n, my daughter, and Daniel, my son

???: nice to meet you two, I'm Cherry

Daniel: Nice to meet you too

Y/n: nice to meet you, by the way, where's your husband? Why is he allowing you to carry luggage all by yourself and why are you here with those?

Daniel: Y/n!

Y/n: I'm sorry I'm just curious.

Hui: I'm the father of the child that she's carrying on her womb and from now on she's leaving here.

What the! I can't believe this, Appa told me that he broke up with his Other woman before, b-but w-what is this??!!!

Daniel: what?!!! how can you do this to us? Especially to eomma!!!

Y/n: you already broke eomma's heart by cheating on her and now this? You'll gonna break her heart again and again!

We both go to eomma and appa's room and we saw her packing her clothes and things.

Daniel: Why are you packing your things eomma?

Crystal: I'll not sleep here anymore I'm transferring to the guest room.

Y/n: what? Why?

Crystal: From now on Cherry will leave here so she's sleeping with your appa.

Daniel: what!! So you know about this?

Crystal: yeah and besides it's good because I don't want to be with your father anymore.

Y/n: no eomma don't transfer to the guest room you can sleep in my room.

Crystal: ok thank you, honey, I'm very lucky that I have both of you.

Eomma held me and Oppa Daniel; she's so shattered inside, but she's trying to be strong for us. I wish this was all a dream.

********

Hui: sorry about that

Cherry: It's ok I understand, I'll head to the guest room now.

Hui: no your not going to the guest room your sleeping with me

Cherry: what? no need... Just sleep with your wife

Hui: no I let her transfer to the guest room so you're sleeping with me

Cherry: Fine I know I can't change your mind