Chapter 29 Luck had nothing to do with it.

Start from the beginning

"You sound like my dad ." I said trying to chuckle though it came out as something I'd rather not repeat from embarrassment.

I looked up at him as his eyes bored into mine . He took my hand ,holding it tight in his .

"That's because we both care alot about you Andy. I don't want anything to happen to you . I love you too much ."

"I love you too..." I said as he started to lean down.

"Uh uh , sorry lover boy . But I'm guessing you wouldn't want to kiss this right now." I said as I made my way to the sink , brushing my teeth as I could see him look at me from the mirror.

His arms wrapped around me from behind  , holding me tight to him as I rinsed my mouth out and turned around in his arms.

"But that doesn't mean that I don't want to kiss you." I whisperd playfully as I leaned up - standing on my toes- and connecting our lips.

The familiar feeling of his lips on mine sent butterflies to my stomach and sparks around my body. He tugged me closer - lifting me onto the tabletop- as he kissed me like there was no tommorow.

I never knew how much I could miss someone's kisses until I  didn't have them anymore.

His hands trailed up my side as mine got lost in his hair. This moment was perfect.

"Woah , sorry " a flustered Emma said as we broke apart , looking over at an embarrassed Emma covering her eyes.

We glanced back at one another laughing at how weird this must've been for her.

"You can look now Emma , we're done." I said jumping off the tabletop.

"I did knock you know , but I guess now I know why you didn't hear me. I just came to take you to the lab for your appointment. "

"Shoot ! I'm not ready yet . Um ... I need to shower and dress and -"

"I'll take her , thanks Emma. Tell them that I was doing room inspection or something with her something about an anonymous tip . They'll fall for it and we'll be down there in 10." Evan said calmly,  as if he had this idea planned out for months.

"Thanks " I shouted behind Emma as she left the room , leaving us to our previous engagement. His hands started to travel up my sides again as I took it in mine.

"I have to get ready ,and you mister can clean my room." I said smugly, turning on the shower.

"No ... really ?"

"Well you did take up most of my time so might as well pay for it . Am I right ?" I said smirking , closing the shower curtain behind me - separating us from eachother-

"You certainly are not. But that's okay because I'll give you something to smirk about young lady." I heard him say as the bathroom door soon shut and I started to get ready.

******
"I told you I got this." He said reassuringly. 

"Well , what if they know we're lying or or or they know about us ?" I said realising what the consequences could be for our little moment earlier.

He stopped in his tracks, turning to me. "And we'll burn that bridge when we get there . For now just trust me ."

"Okay."  I said as we walked through the big heavy doors ready to confirm what I already knew.

"Well your suspicions were right  . Thank you for being so alert and letting us know Soldier." The doctor said to Evan to which he just nod. 

"Looks like he just saved you from alot of trouble young lady . All we have to do now is one simple blood test. You can thank him from saving you all of that pain and misery. " he said to me as I just gave a brief look over at Evan ,trying hard to hide how happy I really was that I didn't have to go through all of that again.

Compared to what they would've done , a little needle was nothing.

"Here you go doctor." Evan said , handing the doctor the paper that just came in about my test results.

We both watched as he read it intently , as if asking him to say that I was wrong and the test was negative.

"Yup . Positive. I'll arrange the papers to transfer you back to the carrier wards tommorow. You're a lucky one , I hope you know that. " he said, walking out .

"Yup , reeeeeal lucky ." I said sarcastically to myself as I jumped off the examination table.

"I just don't know Evan , something about this whole situation feels... off." I said walking into my room with him following in pursuit .

"Off ? What do you mean by off ?"

"I don't know. It's like the same but a little diffrent you know ?"

"No I don't know. And I'd rather not find out what you mean . Cause knowing you , the wheels in your head had probably started working on over drive to figure out whatever you're figuring out. And I'd rather be on the safe side of that , thank you very much. " he said , kicking his shoes off and getting comfy on MY bed .

"Well suit yourself. But don't come crying to me when you feel excluded 'mister I don't want anything to do with it.' " I said playfully throwing him with a pillow.

"Not a  problem, cause I won't. " he said getting up and crawling to the foot of the bed- where I sat -

"You sure about that ? Cause I can be VERY persuasive " I said playfully with a hint of sensuality in my voice. At that he moved closer to me , looking like he could pounce on me at any given second.

"Is that right? " he whisperd back lowly as I gave a smirk that I was by far in control of this.

I moved closer to him , whispering lowly in his ear ; "Definitely. " I said slowly , hearing him grow frustrated by my teasing.

It wasn't long after I pulled back that I was being pulled against his chest at one swift move . His lips started to kiss their way up my neck meeting my lips as I savored every last bit of taste of him.
His hands ran down to my thighs giving them a gentle squeeze as my hands found their own way back to the back of his head, getting lost in his hair.

But what happend next was what pushed me over the edge.

And that's all you get you bad  little readers 😏 now you'll just have to wait and see what happend next 🙊 I'm bad I know 😂 but what were your thoughts on it ? Let me know in the comment section below.  Until next time my Lovelies ❤❤❤