Chapter 20 the book

*Andy's POV*

"You have to eat Andy. It's not healthy for you or baby girl ." Piper tried to convince me for the 3rd time today.

"I'm not hungry. "

"Okay, I know that's not true . For 1 , you're pregnant, you're always hungry and for 2 , you can't not be hungry if the last thing you ate was that picnic yesterday afternoon. "

"But I'm not. "

"Okay . Atleast ... atleast drink a milkshake or something. Please? For me ?" She said giving me the puppy dog eyes. Who could say no to that ?

"Fine. One double fudge chocolate shake. That's it." I said trying to sound stern but I couldn't help the smile that appeared on my face. This was what true friendship looked like.

"Okay so now that you have something in your stomach, want to talk about what's on your mind ? "

"It's kind of a long story Pipes ..."

"Look around Andy . I have all the time in the world . We're not going any where soon. "

"You just won't quit do you ?"

"Nope." She said with a broad smile as I started to explain everything to her, from how I met Ben up until yesterday afternoon and he told me he loved me.

"So what are you going to do about it ? "

I just shrugged and took a sip from my tea , "there's nothing I can do ."

"There's always something you can do. You just have to go outside and find what it is . "

"When did you become so wise ? "

"It's a gift ." She said as we laughed and drank our tea , thinking up a storm on what and how to do this.

Yet after 30 minutes, we still didn't have a clue.

"Maybe we can ask Emma for help , I mean she has access to everything there . Maybe send a message or a note ?" Piper suggested hopefully.

"Yeah, but she could get caught and into trouble. I'd never forgive myself if that happend. "

"Right. Um... what about Evan ? Can't you ask him for help , I mean he is still coming over to your room later isn't he ?"

"He is . But I don't think the idea of me trying to get into touch with Ben , will sit too well with him."

"Well , there has to be something we can do ? "

"All breeders return to your wards for bed check at once ." The lady over the intercom beeped as everyone stood up and walked back to their rooms.

"I know Piper. We'll think of something tommorow okay ? "

"Okay. Night Andy." She said giving me a hug.

"Night Pipes." I said returning the hug as we walked in opposite directions to our rooms.

Once bed check was announced we had one hour to shower and get ready for bed until they actually came and did bed check. So I hopped into the shower , as my thoughts and ideas started to flow - since I did most of my thinking in the shower -

Why would Evan try to keep me from Ben , he couldn't be jealous could he ?

Evan has to know Ben , so why act as if Ben was so dangerous when I knew that's not the person I know ?