AUTHOR'S NOTE

And that concludes Book 1 of The Reaper Chronicles! WHOOO HOO!! It feels like it was just yesterday I started converting IPSEITY into 3rd person, past tense. It took 5 months to revise and edit. But it was well worth it in the end.

That being said, I'm proud to say I've decreased the word count once more from 152.5k to 137.3k!

While that's way less than last time (I was hoping for more), it means I'm closer to my goal of having an appropriate word count for traditional publishing. This draft will also be the last draft I post on Wattpad. I will no longer make any changes to the draft form on here. All edits and revisions will be offline. Thank you to those who have pointed out corrections and gave feedback! <3

I hope you guys enjoyed the story! Thanks again for reading and for all the amazing comments votes! Stayed tuned for Book 2 in the future. I will post an announcement here when Book 2 has been released.

-hcw

▽  ▽  

WARNING: 

As of now, Book 1 (IPSEITY) will be in 3rd person limited, past tense. So if you want to continue reading about Ava's adventures, know the POV has changed from 1st person to 3rd person from here on out.

Thanks for understanding and for reading IPSEITY!

Hope you enjoyed.

-hcw

▽  ▽  

After ten months of rewriting the first half of IPSEITY from scratch and revising the rest of the way through, I'm proud to say the word count has officially decreased from 211.8k to 152.5K!

Yes! I did it! I couldn't be anymore happier with myself! Now that's one less thing I have to worry about when I seek an agent. Sure, maybe they'll want to cut more, but that's what line-editing is for. Ha.

For those who aren't aware, I plan to publish The Gods and Reapers Series. Whether that be through a publishing house (hopefully) or self-publishing, it will be put out there for the world to read... rather than just the big orange Wattpad we live in.

As of this moment, my plans are to wait until I've completed and revised Book Two (bc let's be realistic, this will happen again) to query. Hopefully (and this is a big hopefully) I'll have an offer by the time I'm either writing Book Three or finished with it.

These are just goals of mine, but they can always change. Life happens. c'est la vie.

On that note, thank you so much again for reading my story! For all the comments and votes and amazing feedback! I couldn't have gotten this far without your guys support. It really means the world to me there are other people out there who love my story, too!

I hope you enjoyed the start of Ava's adventures as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Now on to Book Two!

-hcw