chapter 23

Kongpop POV

Have you seen an Angel ...
Well... I see one in front of me ...

Regardless of how risky it's bringing arthit outside alone.. I can assure he is safe when I am here to protect him....

Tho I had to be extra vigilante about the surrounding.. I enjoyed every second I spend with him.
Just that ....few things he told me made me choke to death.

Firstly....he said he is a gay... You heard me.... The greatest Playboy of my university is a gay. I almost dead when he told he had a crush on me from the beginning...

Yes. Conformed ... I saved my nation in my previous life

At times... I was forced to say a few lies.

Arthit .. Am sorry na... Just wait for 2 weeks.. I will come clean to you .

At last... When we were almost about to kiss .. Well... My first kiss.. No our first kiss..
Ya ya.. Arthit confessed some never expected truths like these ...

We were just few inches away when I saw a gang coming in. They even had some weapons each.

Guess its show time now ..

Next job was to distance arthit from here. I dropped his half drank pink milk on his white pants .

I found it cute when he was cursing his drink.
.. Aaaaaarh .. Kong just snap out of it...

Shoving few tissues in his hands , I convinced him to go clean the stain in his pants.

As soon as I saw him close the door behind ... I turned to face my guests ..

. I called p forth and p phana who were outside the building to help me clean this mess .

Within minutes we had all the men down . while p forth and p phana were dragging the men outside.. One among them managed to get free.
Just as he was about to point his gun at me.. I pointed my gun straight towards his head .
Ya guys... I have a gun.. .

Just then I saw arthit coming out ... No... This should not happen now... Hope he doesn't misunderstood me and later gives me a chance to explain .

That scum bag moved his target from me to arthit . he was about to pull his trigger on arthit...

I saw red. . the next thing I know is that guy lying in the ground motionless from my shot .leaving that dead scumbag down

I ran towards arthit who was about to faint ...

Arthit.... Arthit.... Wake up.

He was in my hands...lying motionless

I carried arthit in a bridal style to my car . I drove my car towards my house
While p forth and P Phana along with the unconscious scam bags made their way to headquarters in their van.

After reaching my house .. I carried him to my room laying him safely in my bed

I took out my phone to make a call to my cousin.

.hello ... P Ming ...
.............

Is P kit with you....
..............

Please bring him to my house na.
..............

No no am fine.....
.............

Please come soon ok

Keeping my phone aside... I sat next to my angel who was laying motionless

Arthit....my love..... Please wake up soon.... I need to explain you many things.

*___________*__________*____________*

Hey guys......
Today's update is here....
Waiting for your votes and comments