chapter 12

Arthit POV.....

New -Young master arthit....

arthit - What is it p new

New - The security guard just called to inform me that your friends have arrived at the gate... Should I let them in

Arthit - How many times have i made it clear to you that my friends can enter my house at any time...

New- I know it young master...but there are 3 more persons with them... N wad , N Rome and N oak... Do you know them

arthit - Those nongs are my friends boyfriends... So no problem... Let them in ...I will tell daddy later...ok
And p.... Next time you need not ask my permission to let them in OK...

Once p new went outside to inform the guards ... I started feeling nervous and angry...
Nervous to tell my friends the truth
Anger for bringing their boyfriends... Did my idiots think I am gonna host a party or what

Oi arthit.. Aren't you inviting us in... Speaking of the devils.

Arthit Come in guys.. And nongs welcome to my house

"You have such a beautiful house p arthit and sorry for coming here uninvited.. It was P straight that dragged us here ."..
Arthit - Its ok N rome .. Your P straight is always like that

Rome is the most cutest and the friendliest one...he is calm and mannered unlike his boyfriend brat bright

"Nice painting p"....
I smiled at N oak comments who was busy admiring the painting that hanged in the hall
N oak is a very talented artist and a singer.. Unlike his boyfriend hyperactive toota... Oak is a silent one

"Wow... P.. You do boxing too.".. N wad asked me while trying some punches as my punching bag...
Arthit - Ya nong I box too... But not professionally like you... Just for maintaining my body . .

N wad is a boxer just like his boyfriend prem.... Both of them met in boxing championship... Actually prem fell in love with him because wad was the first one who dared challenged and won against him....

Only person missing in this gang is N sandy... She is a famous model. She is having a photo shot I think. Just like her fiance Knott...she is quite understanding too...

Arthit- So ... Nongs.... You can have some fun in the pool outside .... Let me borrow your boyfriends for some time OK..
And
P new ... Please escort them to the pool na...

After making sure they went outside ...i Turned to my idiotic friends....

Arthit - Guys... Care to explain why you bought your boyfriends along with you....

Prem - Ai arthit.... Its weekend right...We have a date with our boyfriends today.... Just because we visit you.. We can't cancel it na...
And arthit we can vouch for our boyfriends that they will not expose your identity....okay....

Hope so...

Knot - so arthit... Its your turn now... What are you hiding from us...

Arthit okay guys.... First listen to me carefully before reacting ok...

Closing my eyes I tried to calm down...

I.... Actually...I am a g... gay and
... I thin.. Think I have a crush on . si.. Singto...

Expecting some teasing from toota and bright and some outburst from prem and Knott ....I opened my eyes only to see my idiots trying to hold their laughter...

Toota - Oi arthit.... This was the secret you were hiding... We thought it was something big... We already knew about these things...

Wait .. How did they know ???

Prem- We all have been friends for at least 10 years now... Do you think we won't find out... You date a girl only for a day or two... And you have never even kissed anyone telling us she is not your type... You were quite obvious man.
But arthit.... Why did you try to hide it from us

Arthit dad didn't want to expose me being a gay to anyone now... He told to wait until I complete my collage.... So I I had no option guys ..
And about singto.... I was not sure about my feelings to him ... I think its just a simple crush...

Bright - Simple crush.. Oi idiot... We have seen you blushing while looking at him.. We have seen you getting jealous while he talks with the other nerd.... And more over... You left your legendary back seat and sat next to him.... My boy... You have fallen hard for him...

Oh.. God... Was I too obvious... Shit... Why can't I stop blushing...

Arthit -so you you guys forgive me na.. Please..... Pretty ... Please....

Come on face... Pout a little more

Knot - we forgive you arthit... But stop showing that face ok..

Yippie... It worked...

Arthit - so guys.... Will you help me court singto ...

Knot - of course oon.. What are friends for then

Arthit - thank you guys .. Thank you so much...

Am so lucky to have these idiots as my friends...
After some snacks and plannings .. They all left for their respective dates...

So singto ... Be ready to fall in love with me..
It is 5 vs 1 now....

Hehehe...
*____*____*_____*_____*_____*___*____*

Author - arthit and his gang has started planning Kong..... Be careful k.

Such a long chapter...
Hope you liked it... Especially Toota oak pair.... They were the only ones without a pair... So I paired them up..

Why rome calls his boyfriend bright as p straight...???
Wait for the bonus chapter guys....