chapter 4

Kongpop POV

Its been 3 months since I joined this collage , that is one week after the minister got a threat.
At first I didnt agree to this duty because in my 5 year as a secret agent , this is the first time I got a duty to protect someone.. That too a dimpled devil..
Except for the principal my parents and Arthits parents.. My identity is secured.

It was during my class introduction that I spotted the prince. As soon as our eyes met I showed him my million dollar smile... Come on.. My smile is nothing in front of cute dimples.
I saw him blush after that...
It was at that time I decided I should protect him no matter what... At least to see that cute dimples always ...

From then onwards I was with him in every class. I followed him everywhere..
He has never spotted me still ... Well .
Its not easy for a 19 year old student to spot a 5 year experienced agent ..

In the last 3 months I have caught 7 persons spying on him... All are in my dads custody now. None of them have spoken anything about who ordered them... No matter how much we tried .. They never spoke a word . they seem frightened about that person...
The only details we have got is that, there is one more spy next to arthit ..

Who is that ?????

I closely watch Arthit nowadays.. I can't risk his safety...
But he irritates the hell out of me.
In the last 3 months he has dated at least half century of girls.. I hate him for this
Well. What can you expect from that spoiled brat other than this....
Its not that i am jealous or something. Its just that I hate him smiling at others...
You got it correct .. I have a small crush on him....
I was straight as a pole... But the first time our eyes met... He turned me..

Even at the cost of my life.. I will protect him... That was the vow I took that day.... Hope I will be able to keep it always.