chapter 7

Kongpop POV

After ensuring that there is no threat besides the prince..  I stepped in side my class...
Being a nerd  I should make sure I am punctual in class.... (#nerd rule 1)
I took the seat next to the windows. Nerds are supposed to be sitting in the front desk or next to window (#nerd rule 2)

I choose the one next to the windows because it gives a clear view of the parking lot... It is easy for me to monitor suspicious vehicles..

Just one more min for the class to begin. Within the next 30 seconds prince and his gang will enter the class.
30.,,29...28....... 10.. I started hearing the sound of some camera flashes...... 3... 2.. Bingo....
One major quality I found in him is that he never skips any classes...
As always I expected F5's to occupy the 5 legendary back seats ..
I know.. Only a nerd sits next to a nerd.. (#nerd rule 3)..So its mostly only prapalin , a real nerd who sits next to me.   We are the class toppers....
Prapalin always reaches class along with the teacher.  ..
I laid  down on my desk expecting a greetings from her. Thats part of a routine now...
I hear a small crack sound , so Prapalin has taken the seat.... But wait ... What's with the sudden sweet smell of pink milk
Why is the murmuring sound inside the class increasing .. Its not that the prince left his legendary seat and sat next to me..

Tilting my head towards the other side side ... I got the biggest shock of my life.. The prince himself is sitting next to me..

Good morning sing
   only then I noticed Prapalin taking a seat in front of me.
Good morning prae

After exchanging our greetings I continued to lay down..

I can run for 5 hours without a break...
I can hit the target even from a distance of half km
I have rescued 100s of people from the kidnapers ..
What more... I captured all the 7 spies around him single handed and took care of it as tho they have disappeared from this universe ....
I can do these without breaking a sweat in my body

But

Why do I feel the AC in class in not working properly...  Why do I feel like am sweating....

Aaargh .... Its because of the sun sitting next to me....

Come on singto ..  You can do it... Maintain your dignity ....

My thoughts are disturbed by an angelic voice ...

Singto......
.
.
.
.
.
He is going to be the death of me