Part 30

After the dinner everybody went back to their home. As soon as Namjoon reached home he was so happy that he decided to tell Jungkook everything. But as soon as he reached near Jungkook's room he saw that Jungkook was crying at the top of his lungs. He peeked through the door he saw that Jungkook was seeing Y/N's photo in his phone and crying. Telling that he could not hold Y/N back. He let her go, because he love his hyung too. He did not want to hurt his hyung, but he loved Y/N like anything. He was so shocked to see this. He actually never asked what his brother wanted.

Meanwhile in Y/N's house

When the three sisters returned to home , Y/N rushed towards her room. Then the other two sisters Suzan and Eunha started laughing , thinking that Y/N was very happy and feeling very shy. But when they walked towards Y/N's room they saw that Y/N was crying at the top of her lungs. They peeked through the door they saw that Y/N was seeing Jungkook's photo in her phone and crying. Telling that she could not hold Jungkook back. She let him go, because she love her sister too. She did not want to hurt her sister, but she loved Jungkook like anything. They were so shocked to see this. They actually never asked what their sister wanted.

Next Day

Namjoon decided to call Suzan and Eunha to his home.

Namjoon: I have something very important tell you people.

Suzan: Even us too .

And they told everything what the issue is.

Namjoon: Now we need a master plan. I wish Seokjin hyung was here too.

Seokjin: So you finally need me.

Heechul: Yes the Kim brothers are here to help.

Leeteuk: Super Junior is here to help you out too.

Namjoon became so happy seeing everybody.

Namjoon: Hyungs.

Tears of happiness started falling from Namjoon's eyes.

Seokjin: Now stop crying and help the two love birds. But lets do this secretly.

Taehyung: Me, Jimin, Yoongi, Hoseok are also here to help too.

Super Junior: Who are they.

Namjoon: They are friends of Y/N and now even mine too.

Namjoon told everything to everybody.

The girls (Eunha, Suzan, Y/N) did every shopping, skin care routines and everything like generally what happens if there is a wedding in a house.

The same thing was in case of Jungkook.

But these two lovebirds did not have any idea what was coming up .

The Day before Wedding

All of them( except Y/N and Jungkook) were very busy. Suzan was going towards the washroom and at the same time Taehyung was also coming out from the washroom. All of a sudden Suzan gets slipped and was going to fall but Taehyung managed catching her. They looked in each others eyes. And they remembered everything about their past, how they fell in love but were apart for a long time. Namjoon and Eunha came out from the washroom simultaneously and they saw Suzan and Taehyung together. They started laughing.

Namjoon: So we see another love story. Right Eunhasshi?

Eunha: You are right Namjoon oppa. Way to go Suzan Eonnie.

Suzan and Taehyung both were blushing.

On the Wedding Day

Everyone was very busy.

Suzan & Eunha: Y/N eonnie. You are looking so pretty.

Y/N: Thank you much guys. ( and she faked a smile)

Jungkook knew that the time has come. His hyung is going to marry the love of his life. He heard something outside his room. He went out to see what exactly happened. Then he got blindfolded. He was blind folded by D &E i.e. is Donghae and Eunhyunk.

Jungkook: Hyungs where are you taking me?

D & E : To kill you with a surprise.

Then they took him to the hall where the marriage is going to take place.

D & E : Stand quietly.

Jungkook heard that the music is being played. He knew that he was in the hall.

Y/N was walking down the aisle with his father. Her veil covered her eyes. So she could not see properly. But obviously she was able to walk. And then stood in front of the groom.

Simultaneously Y/N removed her veil and D & E removed the blindfold of Jungkook. Jungkook and Y/N looking at each other dumbfoundedly. Its like a huge thing for them ( Obviously :P )

Tears of happiness came out from the bride and the groom .

Priest: Dearly beloved....

And the priest started doing all the rituals. After a few minutes they exchanged their rings

Priest: Y/Nsshi, do you take Jeon Jungkook to be your lawfully wedded husband?

Y/N: I do.( she gave Jungkook a big smile)

Priest: Jungkooksshi, do you take Park Y/N to be your lawfully wedded wife?

Jungkook: I do.

Priest: I pronounce you husband and wife. Kiss your bride.

Then Jungkook kissed Y/N softly, yet passionately, letting out all the emotions and all the love. And Y/N also replied to the kiss in a same manner.

Rest of OT7, Suzan,Eunha , Super Junior: Kiss her again Jungkookah.

Jungkook and Y/N smiled at them and they both kissed each other again.

Taehyung: Everyone I have an announcement to make.

Suzan: Me and Taehyung are engaged.

Jungkook & Y/N: Now you two get married already.

Jungkook: Ajusshi , make them married too.

Priest : Okay Jungkookaah.

Taehyung and Suzan got married too.

After a few minutes priest also pronounced them as husband and wife.

Eunha: I am so happy today. My eonnies got married. I couldnot be more happy.

Namjoon and others started teasing the married couples regarding where they will have their honeymoon.

After 1 month( after the two couples had their honeymoon)

Namjoon: Jeons and Kims I have an announcement to make.

Jungkook: What is it hyung.

Namjoon: I and Eunha are together now.

Y/N: I could not be more happy for my little sis.

Suzan: Nado. Our baby sister is all grown up.

Taehyung : Congrats hyung..........

And obviously everybody lived happily every after

Author-nim : If my friends were not there to help me out I could not have made it this far. Thank you everyone. Thank you BTS... I purple BTS x ARMY. 

Unexpected LoveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara