Part 22

Author's POV

Then Jungkook went to the bathroom. Meanwhile Y/N started to fall asleep again. Seeing her sleeping peacefully Namjoon was caressing her hair and then leaned on and gave a kiss on her forehead and was going to peck her on her lips. At that very moment Jungkook came out from the bathroom and he saw that Namjoon was pecking Y/N on her lips. Jungkook could not do anything. He stopped himself from saying anything and taking any action. He was watching both of them. A teardrop came out from his left eye. He wiped it away.

Jungkook's POV

I can't help myself from shedding tears. I am in love with Y/n so much. But to be honest after so many days I am seeing hyung so happy. As if something was lost in his life but suddenly it came back. Its true I am falling for Y/N but I love my hyung too. I want him to be happy. May be I and Y/N are not meant to be together. I should better stay away from her.

Author's POV

He swipe away his tears and comes out of the washroom. He scoffs a bit.

Jungkook: Uhhmmm.. Hyung

Namjoon[a bit startled] : Hey Kookie .I uhh ummm.

Jungkook: It's okay hyung

[Jungkook was holding back his tears]

Namjoon was a bit blushing. He covered Y/N with a blanket . Both Namjoon and Jungkook went out of Y/N's room and went to the room where Namjoon was sleeping. Then both laid themselves on the bed.

Jungkook: Hyung..

Namjoon: Hmmm?

Jungkook: Do you like Y/Nsshi?

Namjoon: Uhhh Ummmm....

Jungkook: You can't hide it hyung.

Namjoon: Really Kookie I cant hide anything from you. I don't wanna rush anything right now. It takes time to build up a proper perfect relationship.

Jungkook: I know hyung. You can do it [ His heart is broken into pieces. But he remained quiet for his hyung]

Namjoon: Lets sleep for now. Goodnight Kookie.

Jungkook: Goodnight hyung.

Both of them went to sleep.

Jungkook couldnot control his tears. He changed his side , with Namjoon facing Jungkook's back. He started crying softly so that Namjoon couldnot hear him. He was so weak, so he also went off to deep sleep.

Next Morning

Namjoon saw that Jungkook was not beside him. He guessed that Jungkook has left for office. He saw a note on the table. It was written that : " Hyung I am leaving for office, I have an important meeting to attend. I have kept food on the table. Please you and Y/N have your breakfast. Don't worry I will handle the meeting today alone. You please take care of Y/N."

Note : When Jungkook was writing the note he was still sobbing so a tiny drop of tear dropped on the right corner of the note.

Namjoon noticed that there is a spot on the paper. He also noticed that there are spots on the bed sheet.

Namjoon's POV

Both the spots look same. Wait a minute are these tears drops ? Was Kookie crying ? But why ? He seriously have been behaving weird these days. I think he is hiding something from me. But I know he wont tell me that easily. I must find it out by myself.