Part 16

After they reached the hospital everybody ran towards emergency room. But as soon as you were taken inside the operation theatre one of the doctors asked Namjoon and the other boys. Everybody were crying and very sad. But Hobi knew that you are a fighter so he tried to calm everybody. You are Hobi 's first love . He might be not with you anymore but he knew that you will be okay. His girlfriend knows about you. But still she accepted it because she is amazing like Hobi.

Meanwhile

Jungkook's POV

Why is Hyung taking so much time to come back home. Let me call him.

Namjoon picks up after two rings.

Jungkook: Hey hyung where are you . ?

Namjoon: I am at xxxxx  hospital

Namjoon: I am at xxxxx hospital.

Jungkook: But why what happened ?

[he was sure that something was gonna happen and it did happen] .

Namjoon: One of your colleague rather a fresher is being injured . Her name is Park Y/N.

Jungkook: Oh my god. Me and Kim Taehyung share the same desk. I know her. I am coming hyung.

Meanwhile in hospital

Jimin : Why is taking so much time ? I cant take this anymore.

Suga: Me too guys. I was so excited for this day and this happened . I missed Y/N so much that I had to make this plan. I guess it was not meant to happen.

Tae: Chill hyung. Don't say like that. This can make Y/N more sad if she hears this. She loves us so much. She will be okay and we will plan this again. But that will be a surprise too.

They were trying to calm each other but diverting their minds but deep down they were crying a lot.

The operation theatre light went off after almost an hour and everybody ran towards that theatre.

Doctor : Don't worry she is totally. She needs to rest here for two days and a bed rest for 3 more days. Mr. Namjoon I know you work with Park Y/N. So please take care of her leave for these days.

Namjoon: Don't worry doctor I will tell my brother and he is also arriving here any minute. He is name actually is

Jungkook : Jeon Jungkook.

Everybody turned their heads to Jungkook.

Namjoon: Bro you are here.

Jungkook: Doctor can we see her now?

Doctor : But one by one .

And they visited you one by one in the order Tae, Jimin, Hobi, Suga.

And when Namjoon entered

Namjoon: Hi Y/N. How are you feeling.

Y/N: I am okay sir.

Namjoon : Again sir, I told you to call me Mr. Namjoon or even only Namjoon.

You both chuckled.

And after he left it was finally his turn. He opened the door knob.

Jungkook: Hey Y/N.

Y/N : Sir

Jungkook : Again ?

Y/N: Sorry Mr. Jungkook you are here .

Jungkook: You can call me Jungkook also.

You both chuckled

Y/N's POV

This gesture proves that they are really brothers . Jungkook talked to you regarding how are you feeling and all. Talked almost liked 15 minutes. After that nurse told him to leave because the visiting time is over. Before he left he took my right hand with his both hands and told me that everything will be okay and told me to take rest and left the room.

Meanwhile

Jungkook's POV

Hope she recovers soon. But wait why don't I feel good. Whats weird. [after 5 seconds]. Wait wait why do I feel like I know this touch and fragrance. Oh my god its her. She is the one that I collided that day. Its her handkerchief near my chair. Her fragrance matches with the one in the handkerchief. Everything is falling into places. Oh my god what should I do now. Because from now on I will see her everybody and fall in love again and hurt myself again. Oh my god I feel like crying.

...............................................................................

And he left the building crying ...