Fuji Syuusuke- Cuts

Warning: this chapter contains self-harm and abuse.

"Ahh!!" You screamed as a sharp-edged shoe kicked you down the stairs. You felt a warm liquid gushing out of a painful spot on your lower back. You could feel it stinging, and it was rammed inside of you.

"You better not tell your mother, bïtch," a voice that sounded awfully like your uncle who you were staying with while your parents were overseas.

Of course it was your uncle. You were alone with him in his house. Your aunt had passed away when you were only three.

"A-ahh.." you groaned, as the pain intensified.

"It hurts, doesn't it, bïtch?" He drawled.

"Y-yes..." you replied, just before you drifted off into darkness, your head hitting the cold hard ground.

————————
Meanwhile
————————

In Seishun Gakuen, Fuji Syuusuke was trying to reach your phone, but only finding a single voicemail that you have recorded.

"HELP ME!!" Rang through his earbuds, and he excused himself from afternoon practice.

"Tezuka, I-i have to go. A friend of mine is in trouble, a-and there is no one e-else that can help her."

Tezuka raised his eyebrows and let his best friend go. He thought, 'I wonder who this girl is...'

Fuji panted hard as he reached your front door. Knowing what was wrong as your best friend, he kicked down the door and found some blood at the bottom of the stairs. He ran upstairs, to your uncle's room. Taking his tennis racquet, he hit your uncle hard at the back of his head, knocking him out.

He called your name, and you screamed, "HELP ME! I AM SHACKLED TO THE BED POST! GET THE KEY INSIDE THE BOTTOM LEFT DRAWER!! HELP!"

Taking the key, he thought, 'Just what kind of an uncle shackles his niece to her bedpost?'

"Syuusuke..." you cried, as he rescued you.

"I love you, Syuusuke. Thank you."