Echizen Ryoma-I'm Fine

<<A/N>>
This was requested by @kawaii_n3k015
————————
(Y/N)
Hey mom, can I come home from Christmas?

Mom
Yes, but your father and I won't be home, so...

(Y/N)
... why did you guys choose not to be home on CHRISTMAS, of all holidays! You know I will come home on Christmas and you ruined it! Oka-san, I am not coming home, then.

Mom
(Y/N), wait... i can explain

(Y/N)
No.

(Y/N) went offline.

(Y/N) sat on her bed as she sobbed. (Y/N) decided that she would go on a walk around Kanagawa to cool her anger down.

Echizen Ryoma was just walking around Kanagawa's famous tennis shop when he saw a crying girl with (H/L) (H/C) hair. He widened his hazel/green eyes and bade the shop owner goodbye and he chased after the crying girl.

Once he caught up to her, he touched her shoulder. "Are you alright?" His eyes softened.

"I'm fine. Echizen Ryoma?! Why are you here?"

"Walking around." He replied.

"Oh..." she sighed.

Echizen offered her an ice cream, and also got her name and number. (Y/N).. what a nice name.

"I'm fine, Echizen-kun."

"Drop the '-kun' and call me Ryoma." He smiled. This was the first time that she saw him smile.

"Okay, Ryoma." She smiled. "By the way, if you want to visit me, I am from Rikkaidai Junior high." She poked his nose.

"Okay!"

The two of you parted ways, smiling. This was probably the first time either of you felt this happy.

<<A/N>>
Sorry this is a short one. My MYE's are coming up, and I might have to redo this. @kawaii_n3k015 , gomenasai!