Liliadent Krauser-Bear The Cross And Suffer

Your ideal doubles partner was your childhood best friend, Liliadent Krauser. He had been playing mixed doubles with you and some other friends in (insert western country). That was, until he moved as a foreign exchange student to Nagoya Seitoku of Japan. It was a tennis school which helped him improve his skills, but you missed him the most out of your group of (insert number) friends.

But one day, your parents decided to move to Japan for work. It made you very excited because you may get a chance to meet Krauser again. The two of you gave already promised each other that you would play mixed doubles in as many tournaments as possible.

You enrolled in Nagoya Seitoku, and got into the same class as Krauser. The 'Ponta Cup' was the next week, and you guys wanted to play mixed doubles in it. You would practice as much and as hard as you could.

———————————
In the Ponta Cup
———————————

"Game, 1-0, (L/N) and Liliadent Pair!"

"Geez, I haven't even completed 'it' yet..."

"Yeah.. me neither." You replied.

The both of you have yet to hit 3 more hopping balls each to complete 'it'. Just 2 more, 1 more... It's complete.

"Bear the cross and suffer!" The two of you yelled.

Your opponents crashed onto the fence and were knocked unconcious. "Great Job!"

"You too, (Y/N)!" He replied.

"Due to the Okana and Yonai pair unable to continue playing, Liliadent and (L/N) pair wins the Ponta Cup!"

<<A/N>>
It's literally like 00.55 here and I am like so tired. So goodnight! Please request characters! I can repeat them if you want!

Prince of Tennis || One-shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें