Kirihara Akaya-Dye You Red

It had been a few months since you started dating Kirihara Akaya, the boy who was literally the only sophomore in the Rikkaidai Fuzoku regulars team. So it was just natural the he would be the next captain.
Of course, after he changed into devil or angel mode all the time, Yanagi Renji, the brains of the team, had figured out how to calm him down. There were two methods:
1. Poke him with a racquet between his legs. (The joint)
2. Pour a glass of water on his head.
You always found (2) more fun. Although with you around, he seemed to turn into devil mode less and less, and turn into Angel mode more and more. It made you happy, of course. But as the two of you were sharing an ice cream cone at his house, he suddenly knew that you were daydreaming. He smirked, "Are you eating the ice cream or not?" He took it out of your hands, "Forget this ice cream. I will dye you red... with my kisses!"
As you laughed, he kissed you all over.
————————
Extended Ending
————————
Exactly 5 years since you have met him, he showed you a ring. It was like one made from diamonds, because it was.
"(Y/N)?" He had asked.
"Yes, my Devil?"
"I want to show you something..."
"What is it?"
"Will..."
"What? Will I what?"
"Will.... you marry... me?"
"Of course, my devil. I will always love you. Come here."
You hugged him. The eighteen year old you and Akaya have grown so much. Sanada, the Rikkaidai university and former Rikkaidai middle school vice-captain, even found no more reason to scold him anymore.
"You've grown, my devil."
"You too, my Angel."
"I love you."
"Me too."