十二

march 13 2016 haechan looked different

march 13 2016
haechan looked different. haechan seemed different. some days he looked happy, his glowing face outshining the sun. some days he looked as if his shine was sucked out of his body.

giana noticed. she watched how quickly his mood changed. they could be talking about the earth and then haechan would just shut down. at that point giana knew she shouldn't say anything more.

it was frustrating. to ask a question and to just be shut down. you would have to have a lot patience to be able to be calm when constantly being shut down.

"hey donghyuck. what do you want?" giana asked the boy. he seemed distracted by the cars passing by.

"donghyuck!" the girl raised her voice a little, hoping haechan could hear her.

"donghyuck!" she said one more time.

"dong-"

"IT'S HAECHAN!" the suddenly raised voice pierced through giana's heart. she felt the curious stares of the heads in the café. the beat of her heart sped up faster and faster. it caused the blood to rise to her cheeks. the embarrassment was beneath the floor, trying to creak its way up to giana's skin.

the boy stood up abruptly from his chair, stomping his way out of the cafe. giana knew it was now time for her to go too. the girl rushed outside hoping to catch up to haechan. when she realized she couldn't, her actions took over her thinking.

"LEE DONGHYUCK!" she bellowed. she called, but he didn't answer. haechan shook his head and continued to walk away.

☀️

haechan rolled over. his night clock catching his eyes. 1:27 am. haechan refused to sleep. he knew that his dreams would come back again if he did. he wasn't sure what to do at this point. everything seemed as if they were failing him. haechan didn't like the feeling of failure, even though that's what he felt every day. since giana came.

he knew it wasn't giana's fault, but to who else can he point his anger to?

"it's all her fault." haechan whispered, now sitting up.

"it's all her fault." haechan growled.

"it's all her fault!" haechan's fist came in contact with his bed frame, causing the bed to shake. from there the migraine set in. haechan harshly grabbed all his pillows throwing them in every possible direction. picture frames came crashing down. the books that rested peacefully on his desk came down like rain.

after awhile haechan had realized that his room became the after math of what looked like a tornado. haechan couldn't handle the headache. he grabbed a fistful of his hair, slamming his head down on his  bed.

"shut up! I DON'T WANT TO BE DONGHYUCK!"

a/n
this was really short i
apologize! but it's just a
smaller filler for now:)
thank you for your patience
and thank you for everyone
who stuck around & read this
book. thank u for being u.

also thank u for 400+ reads?
that's so frikin insane ily
also thank u for #2 on the
fullsun hashtag that is so dope

thank u all for being cool
and thank u for dealing with
me and my constant
procrastination problems
u guys are dope
ily <3

signed,
ana