feb 30 2016 even after that hour that he had spent with her that day, he still didn't know anything about her

feb 30 2016
even after that hour that he had spent with her that day, he still didn't know anything about her. all he knew was that she had a driver. he still didn't know her name, or how she even found him. he still didn't know how to react, and still didn't know what he'd say. he knew none of the memories that she could talk about. the only ones that he knows are the ones that the dreams showed him. he didn't even know if those dreams spoke truth or just deceiving lies.

at the same time he didn't want to know. at the same time, he thought it would be better off that he didn't even found out at all. it would have been better to keep those dreams, dreams.

with that mindset, he had no idea what the fuck he was doing back at the same mcdonalds he'd met her in. he had no idea why, that in an hour, he would go to the dongho bridge walk, and meet her.

why? he still didn't know why. did he want to find out if his dreams were really memories? he wasn't so sure. did he want to find out if his mom was really his mother? of course... at some point.

haechan groaned at all the thoughts rushing through his head. it was all so mixed up that at some point, he was too frustrated. he threw his barelt drunk coffee into the waste and walked off into the cold winter air.

his nose was red and his hands shivering. he cursed at himself for not wearing gloves and a scarf. he sighed. the cold air from his mouth was visible as he walked up the dongho bridge.

she would be waiting here. and he was right. she was there, just admiring the view. the bridge had the perfect view of the ocean and the sunset. not wanting to disturb her, he just kind of stood there. awkwardly, shyly.

the blush in his cheeks weren't from the cold now.

he shook his head vigorously. no. absolutely not haechan! you have no idea who this girl is yet!

he finally let out a cough. she turned to face the sound. her pretty long brown hair swayed like it was a soft blanket being thrown around. she gave him a smile.

haechan froze. that smile. it was so, familiar. it was soft and kind. haechan's heartbeat beat against his ribe cage. upon noticing that it was him, haechan noticed that her smile, it turned into something different. her smile turned sad, and her pained showed through it like nothing else.

"donghy- i mean haechan! finally, we have a lot to talk about today!" she said, her smile turning more forced. he could only nod at her.

hah, as if she could see him as she grabbed his hand and dragged him to the nearest café.