十一

april 9 2018 haechan and giana always spent their days together trying to remember things about his past life

april 9 2018
haechan and giana always spent their days together trying to remember things about his past life. they spent most of their time just talking and laughing about each other. it was safe to say that they've gotten closer then they were. giana couldn't express how happy she felt when haechan was trusting her more. it was like, starting a whole new chapter over.

the more time giana spent with him, the more she realized that his small habits haven't changed that much. even with this whole concept of him being a completely different person. when he was nervous, he would still stand on his ankles. he still didn't like to eat sour things, and he still easily went deaf. and her favorite habit—when he was shy he had this unique kind of pout, that only lee donghyuck could pull off.

and my lord, his voice was unreal.

his voice sounded like dripping honey. it sounded like two angels just combined into one beautiful vocalbox. his voice sounded like clouds, all shapes and sizes, on a clear blue sky. his voice was the definition of beauty.

and of course, everybody knew that.

as giana and haechan went to school, they were always talked about. whispers of rumored love stories, and sex scandals. they only denied them. they were far too young to be recieving that kind of attention.

and besides, haechan knew that it wasn't the right time. he was only starting to regain his memories. it wasn't right to fall in love with her under these circumstances. he didn't remember her, but he was in love with her. that couldn't simply be right. it would be disrespectful for her, and for himself.

they still continued their separate lives. giana helped her mother out in the fashion business and her father by helping out with the new trainees. haechan worked as a trainee along side his friends and enjoyed every moment of it, even though sometimes he felt as if he was being singled out.

haechan felt weird going to the trainee center. sometimes, he could he feel as if he was always being blamed for something he didn't intend or even do. jisung accidentally spilled lemonade on the new wooden floors? haechan should've cleaned and told jisung not to drink while dancing. mark broke the mirror while walking backwards? haechan should've stopped him. jeno sprained his ankle while on the hoverboard? haechan should've done something.

he didn't know why the managers were trying to single him out. sure, he liked to play around a lot and try to make everyone laugh, but that didn't give them the right to try to get him into trouble. sometimes he felt like there was a higher up that took interest in his playful ways and was punishing him for it. someone like a ceo or something.

as always haechan brushed it off. it wasn't like they hated him for no reason. he already accepted the fact that he was a mischievous boy. he didn't really deserve that kind of special treatment because he had talent. he knew he had to work hard to get where his idols are. and he knew that damn well.