PART 59

Did you guys watch Puncchbeat trailer?? 🤩
If not, then what are you waiting for?? Just go and watch it..
Our Harshi is slaying.. 😎
She's looking like a doll.. 😍
God..!! I'm so excited about it..
And even the rehearsal of her Bollywood debut film has started as well.. 😌
Isn't it awesome guys??
It's such a proud moment for us.. 😇
I'm so happy for her... She deserves all these.. She's such a fine actress.. ❤
I'm sure she'll rock the silver screen with her talent.. 😌😎

Okay, enough of my rants.. 😅
I'll go now and y'all read this chapter and let me know what you think about it..
Enjoy..

Happy Reading...

__________________

"Mom...!! Dad..!!" Renuka heard Randhir yelling, from the kitchen and a huge smile broke on her lips.. She immediately rush to the hall in utter excitement to see her children..
"Randhir, Sanyukta, aa gaye tum do.." she couldn't complete her sentence as soon as she catch a glimpse of Randhir..
"Randhir, beta what happened?? Yeh-yeh khoon.. Kahan chot lagi hain tumhe aur kaise?? Aur Sanyukta..?? Sanyukta kahan hain..?? Wohi toh tumhe leke aane wali thi.." she checked Randhir if he was hurt or not seeing his light blue T-shirt almost fully coated by blood and his bloodshot tearful eyes and then she watched over his shoulder in the search of Sanyukta..
"Kya..?? Sanyukta mujhe yahan leke aane wali thi?? Par kyun..?? Aur aap kaise janti ho Sanyukta ko.." Randhir's already numb mind got more confused hearing his mother..
"Woh..!! Randhir.." Renuka started to speak only to get interrupted by her husband..
"Randhir.." Randhir attention shifted from Renuka to Harsh in a second as he heard him calling his name..
"Dad.." he walked upto Harsh ignoring Renuka completely..
"Dad, aap sahi the.. Aap humesa se sahi the.. Yeh duniya sirf paiso se chalti hain aur jab paise nehi hote zarurat ke wakt tab pata chalta hain iski kimat.. Aaj mujhe bhi pata chal gaya, dad.. I'm ready to join Shekhawat industry.. Aap jo bhi bologe main karunga, dad.. I'll never write anything.. I'll handle your business.. Par aap please Sanyukta ko bachalo.. Please dad I beg you, bachalo usse.. I don't have enough money for her treatment.. I swear I won't even think about books.. Par aap bachalo usse.. Mar jayunga main uske bina.. I love her, dad.." Randhir cried and begged in front of Harsh joining his palms..
Harsh and Renuka's heart broke seeing their son in such misery.. But hearing him begging to save Sanyukta's life, they got more worried for Sanyukta than Randhir..
"Kya huya meri bacchi ko, Randhir..?? Tu aise kyun bol raha hain..??" Renuka grabbing him by his arm and yelled at him..
"Mom, Sanyukta.. Woh hospital-hospital me hain.. Accident huya hain uska.." he somehow managed to utter..
"Kya..??" she covered her mouth in shock and tears started dribbling down her cheeks..
"Pa-par kaise, Randhir.." she asked..
"Renuka abhi yeh kya huya, kaise huya puchne ka time nehi hain.. Randhir, konsi hospital me hain Sanyukta.." Harsh asked..
"City-city hospital.." he mumbled..
"City hospital.. Okay.. Hum abhi chalenge hospital.. Hari, driver ko bolo abhi ke abhi gaadi nekale.." he instructed their butler..
"Aur Sanyukta ko kuch nehi hoga.. Yeh wadaa hain mera tumse.." he said each word firmly hiding his own tears..

"I don't wanna listen anything.. Get me the best doctors of the country in city hospital in an hour.." Harsh spoke in his strict voice over the phone as they were heading for city hospital..
Randhir was amazed seeing his parents' concern for Sanyukta.. He had no idea how they even knew her..
But their affection for Sanyukta somehow managed to give him a tiny relief and a hope that his Sanyukta would be fine...
"Dad, thank you.." he muttered meekly..
"Thanks ki zarurat nehi hain beta, Sanyukta humare liye bhi utni hi precious hain jitna tumhare liye.. Hum kuch nehi hone denge usse.." he said dialling some other number..
"Beta, exactly uski condition kya hain?? Doctors se baat kiya hain nah tumne.. Kya bola doctor ne..??" Renuka asked wiping her tears..
"There are several blood clots in her brain and they're pressurizing her brain.. Unn clots ko agar remove nehi kiya toh.. she'll di-die.. Aur uske operation ke liye jitne paise chahiye unte nehi hain mere pas.. Parth aur Tanya bhi help kar rahe hain.. Fir bhi paise pure nehi hain.." fresh tears rimmed his eyes and he found utter difficulty even uttering those words.. Even Renuka got scared hearing the piece of information..
"Nehi.. Nothing will happen to her, hain nah Harsh.." she asked fearfully hoping to get a positive answer in return..
"Haan.. I'll make sure the best surgeons treat her.. She'll be fine.. Aur paiso ka fikar mat karo, I'll handle everything.." Harsh motivated his family..

"Randhir tu aa gaya.. Dekh kuch naye doctors aaye hain Sanyu ko examine karne.." Parth mouthed as soon as his eyes landed on him coming towards the ICU..
"Haan.. Woh dad ne kuch doctors ko bulaya hain Sanyu ke treatment ke liye.." he informed him looking at Sanyukta through the glass window..
"Tumhare dad ne bulaya hain.. Iska matlub woh man gaye help karne ke liye.. Thank God.." Tanya muttered greatfully..
"Sanyukta beti hain humari.. Usse hum kuch bhi hone nehi denge.." Parth and Tanya heard Renuka saying from behind..
Her words did make them confused but at that time everyone's focus was on that soul who was fight with death inside that room..
"Mom, dad kahan hain..??" asked Randhir not finding Harsh near them.. His condition was like a scared little boy at that time, who always knew his superhero dad would come and make everything okay.. Harsh's positive attitude was giving him strength and hope.. Not finding him around made him scared and cold and depressed..
"He's talking to the doctor who was treating Sanyukta from the beginning.. He wants to show her reports to some foreign doctors.." Renuka informed.. Randhir just nodded his head mechanically and looked back at her unconscious figure helplessly..
"Sanyukta will be fine.." Parth gently put his hand on his shoulder and Randhir immediately started sobbing like anything hugging him tighly..
"Haan.. Bilkul ho jayegi theek meri Sanyu.. Hona hi padega theek usse.. Usko pata hain main nehi jee payunga uske bina.. he mumbled in a crack voice..
Parth too had tears in his eyes, Sanyukta was always his little sister.. It wasn't a easy task to see her like that but he gulped his own tears and stayed strong for Randhir..

"Randhir, doctors.." he patted Randhir's back as he saw doctors who were examining her were coming out of the ICU..
Randhir broke the hug and looked back.. Both boys rushed to the group of doctors along with Renuka and Tanya and asked about Sanyukta's condition..
"Mr. Shekhawat, she's very critical.. There's not a single improvement in her condition.. The pressure's getting more intense with the passing time..
We need to operate her as soon as possible.." Doctor's words shook the entire world of them..
They were shocked and scared to death..
"Then why the hell are you still here.. Go and do whatever it takes to save her.." Randhir grabbed the doctor who informed them about her condition by his arm and shook him..
"Randhir kya kar raha hain.. Chod unhe.." Parth immediately separated him from the doctor and apologized for his behaviour.. "I'm extremely sorry doctor.. He's just not in the right frame of mind.."
"It's okay.. I can understand.. And we assure you we'll give our hundred percent to save her.." he muttered in his professional tone..
"We need to do a quick meeting regrading her condition and the treatment procedure.. Then we'll operate her..
So, excuse us.." another doctor said and they left the place..
Within a few minutes Harsh came to them and informed them that the meeting had started and they would operate her soon..

"Mr. Shekhawat.." the doctor who treated Sanyukta first appeared in front of them after almost an hour..
"We are preparing for the operation.. We'll take her in within half an hour.." he muttered calmly and seriously..
"Just save her.." Randhir chipped slowly.. Seemed he was left with zero energy after facing so many things in less than twenty-four hours..
"We'll try our best.." he touched his forearm..
"Patient's gaining her conscious.. And she's murmuring about Randhir.." the nurse came out of the ICU and informed them..
This piece of news infused everyone with new hope..
"She gained her conscious.. That's a good sign, right..??" Renuka asked the doctor hopefully..
"Actually no.. She was unconscious till now because of the shock, blood loss and medicines..
The clots didn't play any role in it.. But now that she's awake she will feel the pressure in her brain and her head will hurt..
"Then make her unconscious right now.. I don't want her to feel any pain.." Randhir said immediately..
"Yes, we will do it.. But for now I'll suggest you all should meet her before the operation..
But please don't stress her or scare her.. She must be in shook because of the accident and the pain..
Just tell her to hold on and everything will be fine soon.." the doctor gave them the permission to meet her before the operation and left from there passing them a small everything_will_be_alright kinda smile..

Those who are wondering if there will be a happy ending or not after reading the previous chapter, let me inform you all that I haven't written the last chapter and the epilogue yet..
So I myself have no idea about it.. 😅

Anyways thanks for reading..
Don't forget to vote and comment..
Bbye..