PART 36

Here is the new chapter guys..
Happy Reading..

_____________

Next morning Sanyukta's slumber broke and she found herself lying facing Randhir and their frames tangled..
She wrapped her arms around him more tightly and hid her face more in his chest like a lazy kitten for some more extra comfy sleep..
After another fifteen minutes nap she woke up..
Sanyukta rubbed her slightly blurry eyes still clinging onto Randhir and then tilted her head to get a glimpse of her sunshine..
And there she found him already staring at her with soft eyes... His face looked happy, calm and satisfied..
This view made Sanyukta happy too..
"Good morning.." Sanyukta wished him with a grin..
"Morning.." Randhir too wished her..
"Kab uthe tum??" Sanyukta asked adjusting her head comfortably on his arm so that she could admire his morning beauty..
"When you are trying to hide yourself in me to escape from the sunlight.." Randhir answered..
"Oppz..!!" she bite her tongue.. "Sorry..!! neend kharab kardi maine tumhari.." Sanyukta apologized..
"Chill.. That's fine..
You tell.. Soyi theek se raat ko??" Randhir asked..
"Hmm.." she hummed snuggling more into him..
"Bohot acche se soyi main kal raat ko.. I felt protected in your arms.. No bad memory of the recent happenings haunted me..
And the most important thing was I finally got your warmth last night which I didn't get to feel in past few days because of your stupid ignore game.." Sanyukta twisted her lips making him chuckled..

"Well.. This time even I agree with you..
It was indeed a stupid idea.. I should have think something else..
But I heard even after being a stupid idea, it worked.." Randhir grinned at her..
Sanyukta rolled her eyes.. "I had no option rather then quitting alcohol, Randhir.. Cause you are the master of this game..
And I told you before also, I can't afford to loose you, that's why I tried..
But it's fucking hard to get over it.. I couldn't completely quit it.. I still drink..
But trust me, Randhir.. I tried really hard.. I gave my best.. Still I coul..." her eyes welled up while saying all this..
"Hey..!! Sanyukta..!! Shh..!!
Don't cry.. I know you tried hard.. And I'm proud of you..
It's not a easy task.. Not at all..
But still you did..
You took all those pain just for me.. And that's enough for me.." Randhir cupped her face and removed her tears..
"I.. I thought to go to rehabilitation centre also.. But I was scared to go there.." Sanyukta muttered slowly..
Randhir was shocked to hear her honest confession..
He never thought that she would think to take such big step just for him, just to keep him with her..
Randhir was overwhelmed..
At that moment he just wanted to hug her tight and confess his love for her..
But he controlled himself.. He didn't want to rush with the things..
For now Sanyukta's wellbeing was his top most priority..

"It's OK, Sanyu..
Please don't cry.. You don't need to go to any rehab.. I never wanted you to do that.." Randhir caressed her hair..
"Sacchi, Randhir?? Tum mujhe rehab jane nehi bolne wale the??" Sanyukta asked with surprise..
"Nehi babba.. But I really want us to visit a specialist so that he can guide us and teach us how to get rid of alcohol in a proper way.." answered Randhir..
And the very moment Sanyukta hugged him with all her might... "Thank you.. thank you.. thank you.. thank you so much, Randhir..
The last thing I want to do is to live without you..
Mujhe nehi rehna wahan akele tumhe chodke.." Sanyukta muttered pressing her lips on his chest..
Randhir too embraced her and cocooned her for a while..
They kept lying in each other's arms until some weird sound came from Sanyukta's tummy..
Randhir broke their embrace and looked at Sanyukta who gave him a embarrassed grin..
"He..he.. Bhuk lagi meko.." she chipped like a kid..
"Yeah..!! I can hear that.." he said and both laughed..