PART 33

Please try my new story "...and I Fell For You"
It's a SanDhir after Marriage story..

________________

Sanyukta was trying to open her eyes with great difficulty... Her eyes were burning due to continuous crying.. And were red and fluffy also..
After opening her eyes completely she found herself lying on their bed and realized that some places of her body were burning and aching...
Ignoring the pain she pulled herself to sat straight on the bed and gave herself a moment to recall the incident which took place before she landed on the bed and slept off...
Within a fraction of second she remembered everything and tears start clogging in her eyes...
She remember every damn thing which happened in the kitchen..
How she was behaving like a manic and was hell bent to destroy every single bottle of alcohol...
How she got herself injured in this process...
How Randhir kissed her to calm down..
How she planted a tight slap across his cheek..
And how Randhir engulfed her in his arms when she lost her all energy..

Yup.. It's true that Randhir embraced Sanyukta even after whatever happened..
And surprisingly she didn't even protest..
Or you can say she wasn't in a place to protest..
Her crying and cursing session continued even after she slammed on the hard floor on her already wounded keens..
And Randhir stood there numb..
Tears were rolling down from his eyes.. He was crying but not because of the burning sensation on his cheek but seeing the vulnerable condition of Sanyukta..
He wanted to make her calm down without hurting her.. But see the irony.. He actually end up hurting her the most..
He was ashamed of his act..
His intention was good and pure.. But still kissing a girl without her consent was not a good idea.. It was kinda forcing himself on her like act..
And even one could think that he was taking advantages of her when she was not in her sane mind..
It's quite obvious to think something like that for a girl who wasn't in a state of thinking rationally and understanding his real intention..
The same happened with Sanyukta also and she ended up misunderstanding Randhir.. The bitter memories of previous night acted as a catalyst in the whole situation..

Flashback..

After crying, cursing, yelling and hurting herself physically Sanyukta's all energy drained out and she lost all her strength... Over exhaustion took over her senses and she was about to faint as her weak body couldn't take anymore..
Randhir's mind got alerted as her voice wasn't audible anymore... He shoot up his head and found her kneeled down figure was about to hit the floor...
"Sanyukta.." calling her name he rushed to her and kneeled down beside her.. And the very moment her body hit his..
Randhir held her protectively...
"Why did you hurt me, Randhir??" Sanyukta whisper looking at his eyes..
"I didn't intent to.. Believe me.." she heard Randhir's whisper amidst of his tears before passing out in his arms..

Flashback ends..

"I believe you, Randhir..
Par kyun kiya tum ne aisa?? Kya zarurt thi kiss karne ki..haan??
You could have slapped me hard to knock some sense in me.. But why kiss, Randhir?? Why kiss??
All this physical thing makes me disgusted..
This is the meanest thing.. I.. I was protecting myself from this and here the most important person in life messed up everything.." Sanyukta cupped her head tightly and started sobbing loudly..
After some time her sob slowed down and she thought to splash some water on her face as her eyes were still burning and head was spinning a bit..
She removed the quilt and put her legs down, that was when she noticed her foot had bandaged.. She looked at her knees and arms.. Her every wound was dressed..
"Randhir.." she sighed and shook her head..
She glanced at the alarm clock which was on the nightstand to check the time.. And another thing which was also placed on the nightstand caught her attention..
There was a plate with a led and a glass of fruit juice..
In the sitting position she held out her hand and took the plate..
She removed the led and found there were to cheese sandwiches..
Her lachrymal gland again produced a fresh set of tears seeing those sandwiches and juice.. She knew Randhir only did all these things..
"Itna care karte ho toh woh kyun kiya tumne.. haan??" she asked in a choked voice..
"Your one impulsive act messed up my entire life.." she cried some more..

Next wiping her tears she took a bite from the sandwich..
That small piece of bread soothed her almost a day old empty stomach and the thought of eating something made by Randhir soothed her soul..
She slowly finished her food while remembering the incidents from the previous night to the recent one..
Her mind concluded one thing - Sanyukta Agarwal can never be happy..
She smiled sadly and put the plate back on nightstand.. Now she wasn't even crying..
A few minutes later her sniffs also stopped..
And that was when an unpleasant silence engulfed her..
It was a cold and horrifying one..
It was making her more lonely and pathetic..
She was feeling uncomfortable in her own apartment..
She was sure that Randhir wasn't there..
His presence always provided her a certain kinda warmth..
She knew that this chill sending silence was caused by his absence..
If Randhir was there and sitting in some corner of the apartment quietly, then that silence would had been different..
Still she thought to check if he was really out of the apartment or not..

Sanyukta stood up on her feet holding the bed and realization hit her that she was badly wounded..
She felt great difficulty in standing on her own feet, let alone walking in the whole apartment..
She inhaled sharply to absorb the pain and took a step ahead..
With each step she was gasping and breathing heavily as the pain was becoming unbearable for her..
But she didn't stop.. She motivated herself with the hope that she might catch a glimpse of Randhir if she kept walking ahead..
With painful baby steps she searched for Randhir in the whole apartment.. At last she retired back in their room like a defeated solider as she couldn't find him..
Her intuition was correct.. Randhir wasn't in the apartment..
She found her cell phone on the bed and dialled his no only to greet by the automated voice which informed her that his phone was switched off..
She sighed and tossed her phone on the bed..

Now she was left with no option.. She had to wait for him to come back so she could get rid of this killing silence..
She felt those four walls would swallow her any moment..
She gulped and squeezed her eyes shut..
"Where are you, Randhir..??" Sanyukta breathed out painfully....

Target - 95 votes...

Please do vote and comment..
Thank you