PART 6

This chappy is dedicated to natureloverr_95
Wish you a amazing birthday dii.. 😘

It was 7 in the morning when Sanyukta woke up clutching her head...
"arghh.. This headache will definitely kill me one day.." she said pulling her hair..
But suddenly a strong smell of some delicacies hit her nostrils..
"yeh smell..
Kahan se aa rahi hain.." she scratched her head..
"chodo mujhe kya.. Kahi se aaye smell..
Mere apartment me toh koi yeh sab khana banane wali nehi hain.." shrugging the thought she went to washroom to take a relaxing shower..

After getting ready for office Sanyukta came to kitchen and her jaw dropped seeing Randhir tossing some parathas on the frying pan while listening some music..
Well.. She didn't get shocked seeing Randhir was cooking something but the reason of her shock was Randhir himself..

Wearing a pair of shorts and a loose vest Randhir was doing booty shake..
Sanyukta leaned over the kitchen door and watched Randhir's 'perfection on it's peak' wala booty shake performance..

After good five minutes Sanyukta whistled thus grabbing Randhir's attention..
"stripping club join karlo.. By God raaton raat famous ho jayoge.." she said playfully while nearing Randhir.. And Randhir blushed..

"umm.. Tum kab aayi.." he chipped embarrassingly..
"when you was busy with your booty.." she said normally and grabbed a bowl and the packet of cornflakes..

Sanyukta was about to pour the cornflakes when she heard Randhir was saying..
"are ruko ruko..
Main hum dono ke liye aaloo ka paratha banaya hain.. Cornflakes chodo Aur yeh khayo.."

Sanyukta put the packet on the kitchen slab and Tuesday to Randhir..
And said calmly..
"First of all tum aur main 'hum' nehi hain..
And second of all I think I told you very clearly yesterday that MIND. YOUR. OWN. BUSINESS. AND. STAY. AWAY. FROM. MY. METERS.."
Sanyukta neither yelled nor her voice had any kinda rage.. But her tone was icy cold or one could say unusually cold..

Randhir gulped seeing her like that.. He wanted to say something but he couldn't find his voice..
He saw Sanyukta had already poured the cornflakes in the bowl and then she took out a beer bottle from the refrigerator and was about to mix that with cornflakes.. But before she could do that Randhir spoke gathering some courage..
"Sanyukta sorry.. Age se main sirf mere liye hi khana banayunga.. Par please aj yeh khalo.. Warna waist ho jayega.."

Sanyukta just nodded as she knew the value of food and didn't feel like wasting them.. So she put back the cornflakes and the beer bottle..
Then they settled on the chair of dining table and started to have their breakfast silently..

Sanyukta tore a small piece of the aaloo paratha and put it in her mouth..
The moment her taste buds sensed the heavenly taste of those parathas she closed her eyes in satisfaction..
She remembered her mother used to make different different taste foods for her when she was a kid..
Her lips curved upwards remembering her childhood but the next moment opened her eyes as something hit her hard..

She thought in mind .. "bas doo hi din huye hain Randhir ko yahan aaye huye.. Aur itna kuch change ho gaya..
He organized my every unorganized thing.. Starting from my closet till the whole apartment..
He even changed my whole kitchen..
Look at my kitchen mahn..
It.. It has green groceries.. groceries.. fruits.. spices and what not..
And most importantly he changed my routine also..
Honestly I don't remember last time when I started my day without alcohol..
And today just because of this good for nothing writer I'm having aaloo parath in my breakfast..
Argghh.. It's so not done Sanz..
You have to stay away from him..
Well I'm staying away from him.. But this Randhir.. Why the hell he has to do things for me.. I need to talk to you..
But patiently..

Calm down..
Calm down..
Calm down.."

"umm.. Randhir I know this place and especially my things are totally messy and I think you don't like messy things at all but still I'll say that pleaseeee stay away from my things..
Make things proper which are solely belong to you but don't touch my things.." said Sanyukta politely looking at her plate..

Randhir understood that she was offended because he arranged her closet and thought to justify himself..
"Sanyukta yesterday when I opened the closet all your clothes fell down.. That's why I arranged them.." he said slowly..
Sanyukta sighed and said..
"whatever.. Jo huya so huya.. Age se dur rehta mujhse aur meri cheezon se.."
And she left to the bedroom to her bag..

"kal grocery aaye the nah.. Kitna kharcha huya.." Sanyukta said coming back to the hall..
"zyada nehi.." said Randhir..
"jitna bhi huya tha bolo.." she said strictly..
"two thousands.." he told shortly..
"umm.. Here.." she put two five hundred rupees notes on the center table and left for her office..

target - 37 votes..
Complete the target and I'll post the next chappy..

Please do vote and comment
Thank you..