PART 13

Days were passing by.. And with each passing day SanDhir's bond was getting stronger...
After their half friendship Sanyukta never ignored Randhir...
Even she became his sole support system and inspiration..
Her alcoholic nature didn't change but now she drank in their apartment instead of those bars and pubs...
But no matter how much drunk she was she never forgot to take a check on Randhir...
Now a days they even went for marketing together..
And about Sanyukta's 'don't cook for me' & 'don't touch my belongings' rules were long forgotten...
Now mostly Randhir cooked for both of them and arranged Sanyukta's messed up things..
While doing that every day he wished if he could arrange her messed up life as well..
Randhir had become 'the perfect sarbagun sampanya bahu' of SanDhir's adobe..
Sometimes he tried to learn more about Sanyukta and asked her about her life but always he got same answers that she was an alcoholic, alcohol and all types of cigarettes were her love and only family and her hobby was getting drunk all the time..
If he ever tried to force her with his questions Sanyukta's one hard glare used to shut his mouth..
She was too adamant to spill the beans..

A month later...

Randhir came back to their apartment after submitting his one short story for a xyz weekly magazine...
He sat on the couch resting his head on the head rest of it...
His eyes were closed and he was thinking what Parth said him a few minutes ago..

Flashback..

"thanks bro.. Tu nah humesa sahi time pe sahi jagah pe hota hain.." said Randhir getting into Parth's car..
"mention not bro..." Parth started the engine of the car..
"par tu office hours yahan (xyz magazine publisher office) kar kya raha tha..??" he asked..
"office ke kaam se hi aaya tha.. Woh humare company ke marketing strategy ko leke ek interview tha.." Parth said concentrating on the road..
Randhir just hummed in response..

After a few minutes of silence Randhir spoke.. "bro hum jab college me the tab toh tu bolta tha Sanyukta bohot shant, sanskari, friendly, soft spoken, shy hain.. Logon me jitne acche qualities ho sakta hain woh sab hain Sanyukta me.."

Parth frowned.. "haan toh jo sach hain wahi bola tha maine..
Aur waise bhi Sanyu ne tere saath aisa kya kar diya ke tu aisa bol raha hain??
Sab se zyada support toh wohi karti hain nah tujhe.. Aise toh friendship nehi karti woh kissise par teri dost bani nah woh..
Tu jab chahe..jo chahe share kar sakta hain usse.. Kuch bolti hain woh.. Nehi nah??
Hamesa patiently sunti hain teri baat.. Fir kya problem hain tujhe..??" Parth started defending his best friend without understanding Randhir's word..
Well he knew that sometime Sanyukta behaved rudely..
But then even he just can't tolerate anyone saying any negative thing about his best friend..