PART 14

"Ohh Mr. Writer.. Aapne aap se kya baat kar rahe ho??" Sanyukta said removing her heels..
"urmm.. Kuch bhi toh nehi.." Randhir smiled..
"tum writers ke doo (2) chaar (4) dhile hote hain kya??" she neared him..
"hain?? Doo (2) chaar (4) dhile.. Kya matlab?? Samjha nehi main.." he handed her a glass of water and she drank in a go..
"nevermind" and she went to her room..

Whole evening Sanyukta didn't come out of their room..
Even Randhir didn't went to her as his mind was disturbed after knowing Sanyukta's past..
He just came to a conclusion after sometime..
"this arrogant girl actually is broken soul"

"26 years ki age me aapne dream ko follow karne ki wajase mujhe mere parents ne disown kar diya..
I'm adult enough.. Fir bhi jab mom dad ki yaad aati hain toh kitna dukh hota hain..
Sometime I felt like this pain is unbearable..
Man toh karta hain chod du aapna dream aur mom dad hug karu jake..
Par Sanyu.. Woh 5 saal ki choti si bacchi thi tab..
Usse toh thik se aapne haaton se khana bhi khana nehi aata hoga us time..
Aur kitna sab kuch ho gaya uske saath..
Kaise sambhala hoga khud ko usne..
Uske pas toh koi option hi nehi tha aapne mamma papa milne ka..
I can't even imagine her pain.."
Randhir sighed thinking about Sanyukta..

It was almost ten when Randhir thought to call Sanyukta for the dinner..
He went to their room and found it all dark..
He switched on the lights and his gaze fell on Sanyukta who was in the balcony staring at the sky...
Randhir stood beside her and noticed the cigarette in between her index and middle finger..
Sanyukta was yet to recognize his presence..

"Sanyukta.." Randhir called her to gain her attention..
"hmm.. Bolo.." her eyes were fixed at the sky..
He once glanced at the sky and asked "kya dekh rahi ho??"
"kuch nehi.. Bas yahi dekh rahi thi ke jin logo ke kismat me akele rehna hota hain, unka saath toh taare bhi nehi dete.." she smiled sadly..

"aisa nehi hain Sanyukta.. Yeh taare wahi hain jahan unhe hona chahiye.. Yeh toh bas kuch badal hain jiske wajase woh nehi dekh rahe..
Par yeh badal momentary hain.. Thode time baad yeh aapne aap hi chale jayenge..
See..." Randhir showed her a few stars which was now visible as the cloud moved away...
"all you have to do is, never loose hope and have faith.." he continued..

Sanyukta's lips went upwards seeing those twinkling stars..
And he was admired her happy face..
After a few minutes Sanyukta shifted her gaze to Randhir and asked.. "tum Kuch bolne aaye the kya Randhir??"
"oh Shit.. Yeah.. Actually main toh tumhe dinner ke liye lene aaya tha.. But see I started watching stars with you..
Now let's go and have it before it cools down.."

"ummmm... Wow Randhir... It's awesome..
You are so versatile...
Kitne sare carrier options hain tumhare pass.." Sanyukta was feasting on the rajma chawal made by Randhir..
"huhh?? Carrier options??" Randhir frowned in confusion hearing Sanyukta's comment..

"are see first toh you were the topper in business studies..
Then you are a soon_to_be_extremely_famous_writer..
Then a good dancer...sorry good bar dancer.. Even I think you can join a striping club also as you have a handsome face and hot body..
Then your food.. You are a fab cook also..
And even you can be a good maid and caretaker...
So huye nah tum versatile..??" Sanyukta said licking her rajma gravy coated fingers..

"haah haah haah..!! Sanyukta ne joke mara.." Randhir mocked her...
"aur kya soon_to_be_extremely_famous_writer, haan??
Ek novel bhi publish nehi ho paya mera abhi tak.. Aur famous.." he said annoyingly and took Sanyukta's plate for washing as they were done with their dinner...

"Randhir..." Sanyukta held his hand..
"never loose hope and have faith.." she smiled sweetly..
Randhir couldn't help but smile at her cuteness and chipped "pagal"..
Sanyukta grinned seeing him smiling...

Later they slept on their respective sides of the bed...

I'm really upset about the response guys..
Previous chapter was a long one.. But then even I didn't get satisfactorily comment..
If you are not liking it then tell me I'll stop writing it..
I'm not saying this for your attention..
Please don't do cheesy comments and give me honest reviews...

And I'm really thankful to those readers who comments on every chappy...
Thank you guys.. Only because of you I'm still writing this..