PART 50

Ok guys.. One month special offer is over now..
My college is starting from this Wednesday..
So now I'll update my stories on weekends only..
Sunday - The Drunken Queen
Monday - Unexpected
And if and only if I get some time during the week days I'll definitely try to update..

Please don't be mad at me..
I'm helpless 😭

__________________

"Sanyukta are you done..??" the last two words of this sentence came as a mere whisper when his eyes landed on the angel standing in front of the mirror dolling herself up..
She seemed didn't notice his voice and his newly presence in their room owing to her struggle with the push of a earring..
Randhir was indeed stunned seeing her through the mirror and he just wanted to stand there and gawk her through out the day.. But noticing her struggling with something he walked up to her for the rescue..
"Kyun padeshan ho??" Randhir gripped the sides of her bare waist softly and hushed in her ear..
Sanyukta jumped a little as his warm fingers touched her cold skin..
But she got relaxed the very second and leaned her back on his chest..
He caged her waist firmly and pulled her more on his chest, thus making it impossible for air to pass through in between their bodies..
"Tum kitni choti si ho.. You can hide in my arms perfectly.." he kissed her cheek..
"Eee.. Mat karo kiss.. Mera highlighter tumhare lips pe aa jayega.." she moved her head another side a little..
"Toh lagne do.." and he kissed her another cheek too, making her giggle..
"Tum kabhi nehi sudhroge.." and she giggled some more..
Her frown was no longer visible on her tastefully caked up face..
"Ab batayo kis cheez ko leke padeshan ho rahi thi.." he chipped softly..
"Yeh earring ka push nehi lag raha merese.. Kab se try kar rahi hu.." she pouted..
"Toh meko bulana tha nah..
Accha koi nehi.. Layo.. Abhi laga deta hu main.." and Randhir helped her with the push of her earring..
"Thank you..
Now I'm ready for Vidhushi and Arjun's wedding.." Sanyukta chipped happily looking at him through the mirror..
"Hmm.. Now let me see you acche se.." said Randhir..
Turning her he held her an arm length and started gazing her from top to bottom..
Sanyukta was clad in a simple baby blue chiffon saree with thin golden shimmery border accompanied by a full sleeve backless golden designer blouse..
The pallu part of her saree was neatly gathered in a thin line revealing her honey coated flat belly..
Even her back was visible as she gathered her waist length wavy hair on one shoulder..
And in ornaments there were only two things - one, a pair of big golden jhumka and two, a thin silver waist band..
Randhir never lusted her.. But the way the waist band hugging her waist was making his mouth dry..
He quickly divert his gaze from her waist to face and the tension in his body disappeared..
"Sare ladke marne wale hain aaj wahan shaadi me tumhe dekhke.." Randhir muttered with a teasing smile and yanked her closer..
"Meko nehi marna kissi ko.. Tum mar rahe ho ya nehi mujhe dekhke, woh bolo.." she mouthed straight with a pout..
"Are main toh roz marta hu tumpe.. Aur aaj toh meri saanse hi ruk gayi itni pretty aur hot lag rahi ho.." he kissed her temple..
"Pakka acchi dikh rahi hu nah.." she asked cutely..
"Haan babba.. Bohot acchi dikh rahi ho.. Sab se acchi.." he pinched her nose tip and her face brightened up..
She took a step back and glaced Randhir who was standing in a white V-neck T-shirt, blue denim and a light blue informal blazer..
"Tum bhi bohot acche lag rahe ho.." she smiled..
"Thanks for the compliment, Miss..
Now let's get going..
Abhi teen (3) baj rahe hain.. Aur shaadi 6:30 ko hain..
Pune pohochte pohochte bhi almost teen (3) ghante lag jayenge..
Chalo jaldi.." he said glancing at the wall clock..
"Hmm.. Tum chalo.. Main gift leke aati hu.." saying that walked to the closet to take out the gift..
"Dono gifts hi lana yaad se.." said Randhir before heading out of the room..
.
.
.
"Chalo.." a minute later Sanyukta came with two gifts and went to the door where Randhir was standing with their house keys and Parth's car keys..
"I wish Parth aur Tanya bhi wedding attend kar pate..
Fir hum chaaron (4) saath me jate aur kitna maza karte.." Randhir said locking the door of their apartment properly..
"I know.. But kya kare unn dono ne Bali trip ki planning two months pehle ki thi nah.. Aur Vidhushi ke shaadi ka invitation toh two weeks pehle hi mila.. Air ticket aur room bhi booked tha dono ka.. Fir cancel kaise karte..
It's OK.. Sab kuch ek saath nehi milta nah life me.." Sanyukta mouthed with a smile..
"Hmm.. Yeh bhi sahi hain.. Waise bhi dono acche se enjoy kar rahe honge Bali me.." Randhir winked and the settled themselves in the car..