eight 🗣

fifteen minutes until class starts.

jungkook had been nervously sitting in his seat as he watched his classmates fill their own seats slowly.

all jungkook's materials were out and he had nothing else to distract himself with.

he sighed when taehyung walked in, motioning him over quickly to help him calm his nerves.

"hey kook, you look nervous." taehyung said and jungkook nodded. "i am! tae. ive been texting park jimin recently and he's got something up his sleeve today and he told me to be here twenty minutes early and its already been eight minutes and—"

"park jimin!?" taehyung whisper/yelled and his best friend nodded, looking around to make sure no one heard him.

"yes and you can't tell anyone tae. he doesn't want anyone to know because he doesn't want his asshole friends to know he's talking to someone like me—"

"that's an asshole thing to say—"

"i know but he's really sweet and, oh my god, im so nervous." jungkook took a deep breath which made his friend giggle.

"ive never seen you this nervous before kook. do you perhaps... like this park jimin?" taehyung smirked and jungkook frowned, shaking his head. "no, i don't. he's really cute and sweet but he's also really straight and rude so no. i don't and i can't like him."

taehyung hummed as if he didn't believe his friend and looked towards the door when it opened.

their teacher walked in with a huge basket with a big bow on it, quickly setting it on his desk. there were tons of flowers and chocolates in the basket.

"jungkook, this is for you. i was told that you'd know exactly who its from." the art teacher said and jungkook smiled, nodding his head as he walked up to the front of the class.

he thanked his teacher and grabbed the basket, setting it down between him and taehyung.

jungkook couldn't believe that jimin got him this and brought it to school.

taehyung tapped his friends shoulder to get his attention.

"you sure you don't like him just a little bit?" taehyung asked and jungkook blushed, shaking his head. "stop tae. i promise i don't like him."

taehyung snickered as he grabbed a chocolate bar from jungkook's basket, also picking out a flower to draw during class.

"this chocolate is really good." taehyung mumbled and jungkook playfully rolled his eyes. "are you gonna draw that flower?" jungkook asked and his friend nodded.

"you should pick one and draw it too."

jungkook shook his head and picked up his pencil as the art teacher started talking.

"i have an idea of the flower i wanna draw already."

taestan 💕flower = jiminie

taestan 💕
flower = jiminie