"Where are the others?" I asked looking around.

"Nah bro I need to talk to you" Dean replied nodding.

"Yeah?" I replied, "about what?"

"Bella" Dean smiled.

"Yeah she's a cool chick, what about her?" I asked curiously.

"Dude I think I'm gonna ask her out" Dean smiled.

"That's my boy" I smirked.

"Yeah I don't know, maybe even tonight" Dean replied thinking.

"Nah man, Bella is a really cool chick, do something big to ask her, girls love that shit" I smirked thinking of ways for him to ask her in my head.

"I'm going to her house tonight because she's helping me with some of the bio work" I replied.

"You gotta do something big man" I smirked.

Dean smiled in response.

"I'll think of something, I'll let you know how it goes." Dean asks casually.

Dean has been my best friend for as long as I can remember, for us it's not weird to talk about all that girly shit that guys are so against.

He's been there for me through heaps, my dad getting thrown into prison and my mom going to hospital. For a while I lived with him and his parents before I could get back on my feet and get my house, they took me and Ava and helped me with her heaps.

"Oi Dean" I said suddenly.

"Yeah?" He replied looking at me.

"Dude I think I'm falling for Allison" I say awkwardly, not liking it being all out there.

"Yeah?" Dean replies not looking shocked at all, I look at him in question causing him to roll his eyes, "dude how long have we been friends, I knew the fucking second you started having feelings for her".

I nodded in understanding, Dean was always pretty observant when it came to me.

"What are you going to do about Oliver then?" Dean asks looking at me.

"Kill him" I replied instantly making Dean laugh.

"Nah dude for real?" He continued.

"I don't know, he's the better man and she deserves someone better then me" I sigh looking away.

"Nah man I don't think you understand the kind of guy you are" Dean shakes his head in annoyance.

"Yeah whatever" I laugh sarcastically.

Dean just shakes his head and calls over the waitress to start to order our food, luckily for me that wasn't Barbara.

ALLY POV:
I walked with Caleb back towards where Oli was waiting patiently for me.

He smiled at me instantly and gave me kiss on the lips. "All fixed up?"

I looked at him questionably.

"I told Oliver how you were having girl troubles" Caleb cut in.